Just hang tight my friend. I'm sure everyone is asking the same question for themselves as well, and to be honest no one has that answer but the Immigration Department. My MA told me I should be getting my PR anytime soon because it's Decision Ready... that was a month ago.

Hey Dreylee, Is your MA know exactly how do they considering the application lodged is based on nomination or visa?

Hey Dreylee, Is your MA know exactly how do they considering the application lodged is based on nomination or visa?

He doesn't have a direct answer, other than "processing time may vary based on the demands of that occupation, which country you're from, the workload of the processing centre etc... But we've lodged your application as Decision Ready, so you should get an immediate response without further docs required."

Sorry. Should be on there now

No need to say sorry in this forum, we all are in same page.

Is your application processing under NSW? if so, then try to call this number. "+61 2 8861 4353"

However, my suggestion is there is no point to call immi b'coz they will give you "template" answer which may depress you.

Wait and Watch we all get PR very soon.

Edited by shriniwas211

He doesn't have a direct answer, other than "processing time may vary based on the demands of that occupation, which country you're from, the workload of the processing centre etc... But we've lodged your application as Decision Ready, so you should get an immediate response without further docs required."

when you said "Decision Ready" exactly what does that means. whenever I checked my application it shows "Application Received" :( never changed since application submitted

when you said "Decision Ready" exactly what does that means. whenever I checked my application it shows "Application Received" :( never changed since application submitted

"Decision Ready" is when your MA has sent everything Immi could possibly need to make a decision on your file, Medicals, police checks, all the company docs for your nom. Everything that they could possibly need.

Just received visa approval this afternoon.

I called this afternoon, asking whether the latest document has been received. The officer told me they are all received, and my application is scheduled to be assess in next Tue. And she emphasized that if one of the co get spare time, my application might be assessed earlier.

5 mins after hung up the phone, I received the approval. So, I guess she is "one of the case officer".

Good luck everyone!

I called this afternoon, asking whether the latest document has been received. The officer told me they are all received, and my application is scheduled to be assess in next Tue. And she emphasized that if one of the co get spare time, my application might be assessed earlier.

5 mins after hung up the phone, I received the approval. So, I guess she is "one of the case officer".

Good luck everyone!

Congrats!!!! Now go and party!

"Decision Ready" is when your MA has sent everything Immi could possibly need to make a decision on your file, Medicals, police checks, all the company docs for your nom. Everything that they could possibly need.

Ohhh, thanks R1ggers, I didn't know that as I did it my own :( submitting all in one time

Good luck everyone!

Great, congrats....

Good luck everyone!

May I know your occupation?

Good luck everyone!

Congrats benemi......

All the best.....!!!!

Which month r they processing? Few of my frnds got approval as they applied early April. All r diff occupation but here hardy to see any april approval. Gud luck everyone.

I guess from next week we will see people applied in April showing up on here with visa grant

Which month r they processing? Few of my frnds got approval as they applied early April. All r diff occupation but here hardy to see any april approval. Gud luck everyone.

With your friends what is the latest April Approval that you can see

Hi,Guys

Watch your chats for a long time. Visa just granted today (Melbourne Office). Put my timeline on, hope you guys all best.

Visa and Nomination lodged: 13/02/2015

Docs Required: 27/05/2015 (Visa: Medical and Overseas police clearance; Nomi: Company recent BAS, and salary advise from accountant)

Nomi required docs submitted: No date (Mid of June)

Visa Required docs submitted: 24/06/2015

Nomination approved: definitely in June. (Don't have date, applied through MA, MA did not tell me that)

VAC payment invoice issued: 03/07/2015 (My wife do not have IELTS result)

Payment settled:07/07/2015

Visa approved: 16/07/2015

Hope my timeline could give your guys some clues where your applications are.

congrts