No, I was worried about that too, it won't affect anything unless you start changing things in your application. I just use it to check status.

Wow thanks for this! I didn't know I could import my application to an immi account! This is just another tab I'll be opening in my browser every morning (aside from this forum and my gmail inbox) Lol!

Hi all, I just got an email from my MA advising that they emailed the Department of Immigration again requesting for an update and expressing that it is unacceptable standards that the case officer has not contacted us yet. Eek I hope they don't get p***ed at that lol.

Hi to every one out there just wantend to share my good news with you guys yesterday but i couldnt log in for some reson. But yeah pr granted yesterday around 10.00am officer requested for medical on 15th of june dont know why when i allredy done it in jan but as he requested my agent attached my old and exact after one month ithappened yesterday. But my agent called them up after calling immi with in 10 mins he received an email saying the good news .so i would say if you submitted the req docs and its over a month you should get you ma to ring them it might work and mine did.good luck to everyone god bless you all.

Edited by Harriiii

I sent email to immi and it reply that"We appreciate your patience on this matter. The application continues to be assessed against the relevant legislation. I confirm your application is being assessed. If any additional information is required you will be informed via email." , seems no help

I am also checking the immi account once a day even if I only applied in May, but you never know. But then I am thinking it's useless, the contact person listed in my application is my MA, so she would get the e-mail, not me.

@Hariiii weird they asked for medicals again, but I am reading that sometimes it happens. My medicals are cleared on my account, so at least that should be fine!