Hi i had my ma.can i view that in my individual account?

You can ask your MA to share the application with your ImmiAccount (you need to provide your ImmiAccount user name to MA) or if you have the TRN, you can try importing (there is an import button when you login) the application to view it in your account

Hi guys any idea.. which month n date r they processing in NSW is at the moment..?

Hey Roby,

first, could you please share your timeline on your signature?

I guess, at the moment they processing month of March as well as they try to clear all pending applications.

Sooo sorryyy.

I am on my stupid phone and could not read what I typed. Hehehe

Anyway the additional doc was overseas police check

Congrats Ely! Great news for you!

I dread filling it in, so I'm wondering if you ended up submitting the Form 80?

Hi,

Applied my PCC & AFT August 2014.

suppose my application CO will open after August 2015 so do they ask me to provide fresh PCC & AFP?

From my understanding, your AFP and PPC are valid for one year. If your case is only open in August (which I highly doubt it), there's a chance they might request for a fresh one.

I am asking in my medicals still requested but i had done my medicals yesterday

If you had only done your medicals yesterday, it might take up to 5 days for it to be sent to immi. Could you put your timeline in your signature? It'll be easier for us to answer your question.

From my understanding, your AFP and PPC are valid for one year. If your case is only open in August (which I highly doubt it), there's a chance they might request for a fresh one.

Thanks dreylee, for your prompt reply.

but I don't see in PCC & AFP they specify valid upto 12 sort of things and top of it I haven't travel overseas since last year. do they still require it?

Thanks dreylee, for your prompt reply.

but I don't see in PCC & AFP they specify valid upto 12 sort of things and top of it I haven't travel overseas since last year. do they still require it?

There won't be any indication of an expiry date on your certs, but it's a legal requirement as a supporting document for your visa application. It's stated here that your police clearance is valid for 12 months on the immigration website: http://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/how-long-is-my-police-check-valid-for

P.S. It doesn't matter whether you've travelled overseas in the last year. If you're feeling anxious about this, best to reapply just in case so you have it ready at hand should they request for it.

There won't be any indication of an expiry date on your certs, but it's a legal requirement as a supporting document for your visa application. It's stated here that your police clearance is valid for 12 months on the immigration website: http://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/how-long-is-my-police-check-valid-for

P.S. It doesn't matter whether you've travelled overseas in the last year. If you're feeling anxious about this, best to reapply just in case so you have it ready at hand should they request for it.

Thanks dreylee

Has anyone heard about april apllication got approved?

this waiting is killing me

my timeline: visa and nomination lodged 10/04/15

havent heard anything after that!!!

Think we've had one person on here approved but his seemed to be an anomaly as it was approved extremely quickly.

My dates are similar to yours and sat in the queue waiting :)

Think we've had one person on here approved but his seemed to be an anomaly as it was approved extremely quickly.

My dates are similar to yours and sat in the queue waiting :)

Mine was 07/04 both applications and have not heard anything as well. Anxiously waiting

I haven't seen any April approvals yet Jiwan. Looks like nominations submitted in March are still being processed. Hopefully we'll see noms from the beginning of April processed in the next week or so.

I haven't seen any April approvals yet Jiwan. Looks like nominations submitted in March are still being processed. Hopefully we'll see noms from the beginning of April processed in the next week or so.

Heard from an independent applicant who isn't on these boards. He applied 2nd April and received his PR yesterday. Lucky thing!

Is anyone's visa being processed in VIC? I assumed mine was being processed in NSW as that's where I have been receiving emails from, but I called up and they said it's in VIC. I applied back in Feb, and resubmitted requested docs over 28 days ago. Interested to know where VIC are up to :)

Hi everyone,

My visa timeliness are......

Nomination lodge..27 feb 2015

Visa lodge.............24 March 2015

Medical done.........5 April 2015

Nomination approved...... 09 June 2015

Visa approval..... Coming soon

Can anyone tell me which month applications are processing at the moment and.........When can I expect to taste the fruit......

Pls help me....

Thanks you all