may i ask where your friend submitted the application?

i applied in 27 March in Melb and have not heard a thing.

We both applied 30th March - NSW - Sydney.....my submission email was Paramatta - not sure if that helps or its standard.

Phi5ped did you submit nomination and application together?

docs requested for Nominations or visa application?

Firstly, my father's nomination was put separately because of risk getting rejected, but MA put it in anyway

Secondly, both. So that seems to be the issue. Haven't heard anything

Hi Guys,

I have told to fill 1339 form. any idea whats that for? is that anyone submit this before?

visa submit - 03 feb.

doc request (medical and AFP) - 18 may.

1339 form request last week. I have no idea about CO. just wasting time for unnecessary.

Edited by sammelbo

Hi Guys,

I have told to fill 1339 form. any idea whats that for? is that anyone submit this before?

visa submit - 03 feb.

doc request (medical and AFP) - 18 may.

1339 form request last week. I have no idea about CO. just wasting time for unnecessary.

I cant find 1339 on immigration website. But there is a 1139A form which is "Statment of Assets and liability position form"

Did you owe Australian government any money?

Is it requested for nomination or visa application?

So finally some info on my nom! I had an email from my employer saying that "they had spoke with immi and the nom is scheduled to be looked at on the 15th" I was under the impression it was already being looked at but still now I know what's going on!!! Finally answers! And as far as immi told me the only thing my visa decision is waiting on is the out come of the nom!!!

file applied - 12 march15

no news yet

when i checked online application

it says

Permanent Employer Sponsored or Nominated Visa (186,187) assessment processing

what does that mean?

my MA applied dont know whether he applied nokmination or visa together or what

any idea what that means?

thx

Has anyone been granted PR without attaching copy of birth certificate to your application? I am from UK and ordered it 6 weeks ago - still hasnt arrived! Grr

I doubtful anyone granted PR without submitting birth certificate.... as this is basic requirement.

I suggest you if you haven't then do it as early as possible rather than waiting for request

I doubtful anyone granted PR without submitting birth certificate.... as this is basic requirement.

I suggest you if you haven't then do it as early as possible rather than waiting for request

I am afraid I have not submitted birth cert for me and my husband, born in india. I did submit for my daughter born here in Australia.

Emailing now to MA to confirm.

Edited by kajal
spell error