I only noticed this button yesterday! I submitted my extra documents by email three weeks ago and they said they had been received and added to my application, however I can not see them in my Immi account... but I pressed 'Request Complete' anyway. Wondering if my application hasn't progressed because of this! It has now moved into 'Application in Progress'

Did you have a MA? I did it because of misunderstanding and at that time the 28 day period was over (I am not the primary applicant)

Did you have a MA? I did it because of misunderstanding and at that time the 28 day period was over (I am not the primary applicant)

No, no MA. But it was before the 28 days so should be ok :) Just worried it slowed things down, but not much I can do now! I've emailed my CO just to confirm everything is ok, but yet to hear back

Its good to see approvals coming in this month . Its very hard to wait. My nomination approved in 14 may . I applied visa 15 may 2015 . Does it quick if you have nomination already approved. Or immigration just go like randomly. Thanx

No, no MA. But it was before the 28 days so should be ok :) Just worried it slowed things down, but not much I can do now! I've emailed my CO just to confirm everything is ok, but yet to hear back

Told my MA about the issue, because I thought my MA did it, which my MA replied no

I only noticed this button yesterday! I submitted my extra documents by email three weeks ago and they said they had been received and added to my application, however I can not see them in my Immi account... but I pressed 'Request Complete' anyway. Wondering if my application hasn't progressed because of this! It has now moved into 'Application in Progress'

Same here - I submitted visa application 10th Feb, extra docs requested 25th May which were sent straight away. Immi had confirmed they had received them, and when I chased them up about it, they said my case was due to be reviewed again last week. Still said "Information requested" in my portal, so have just clicked the button and changed it to "application in progress". Hope this hasn't sent it to the back of the queue!

If I register for immi account and import my visa app, will this affect my MA? Or my Application???

No. u can see the file status. U also see the advanced setting there how u upload ur documents(i recommened if u dont know then never go into setting)

Edited by 457to186

If possible, could you please ask your MA by when CO will open our files? specially we lodged visa in June and nomination was lodged in March?

I did ask my MA yesterday and he said no one can give a definite timeline as to when a CO will be assigned to your application, but because mine's decision ready it should be anytime soon. I won't necessarily be put back in the queue.

Same here - I submitted visa application 10th Feb, extra docs requested 25th May which were sent straight away. Immi had confirmed they had received them, and when I chased them up about it, they said my case was due to be reviewed again last week. Still said "Information requested" in my portal, so have just clicked the button and changed it to "application in progress". Hope this hasn't sent it to the back of the queue!

Did you have a MA?

if u lodged visa before approval of nomination then majority of cases same CO grant ur PR and u get ur pr decision very quick but if u lodged visa after nomination approved then u have to go monthly wise( some cases pr grant quick if co same)

Told my MA about the issue, because I thought my MA did it, which my MA replied no

Yeah! I'm pretty certain that button is a new addition... it definitely wasn't there a week or so ago, so probably shouldn't have made too much of a difference :) At least we noticed it!

if u lodged visa before approval of nomination then majority of cases same CO grant ur PR and u get ur pr decision very quick but if u lodged visa after nomination approved then u have to go monthly wise( some cases pr grant quick if co same)

If what you say is correct, then shriniwas211 and I should receive our PR really soon? Considering we applied for our visas before our Nomination was approved?

I lodged my visa application just 2 days before nomination granted... does that means same CO will look my visa application?

Another question, once CO assigned to look for the nomination application then how many days he will take to complete it?

I did ask my MA yesterday and he said no one can give a definite timeline as to when a CO will be assigned to your application, but because mine's decision ready it should be anytime soon. I won't necessarily be put back in the queue.

In your case, CO informed to your MA that decision is ready?

I lodged my visa application just 2 days before nomination granted... does that means same CO will look my visa application?

Another question, once CO assigned to look for the nomination application then how many days he will take to complete it?

Likely u may have same CO(majority of cases), did CO asked for any other documents and ur occupation( occupation also main role in pr, in some occupation they dont have enough people)

Edited by 457to186

In your case, CO informed to your MA that decision is ready?

No, my application is "Decision-Ready" which means I've lodged my VISA with ALL the required documents attached. It doesn't guarantee a quicker processing time though, no one has these answers except immi which they're not entitled and obliged to give. We've done everything in our power to ensure the transition is smooth, so all we can do now is wait and be patient.

No, my application is "Decision-Ready" which means I've lodged my VISA with ALL the required documents attached. It doesn't guarantee a quicker processing time though, no one has these answers except immi which they're not entitled and obliged to give. We've done everything in our power to ensure the transition is smooth, so all we can do now is wait and be patient.

at the movement there is no decision ready file(it was 2 year before in my knowlegde), but if ur ma send all the document with form 80 to immi. we call it decision ready

at the movement there is no decision ready file(it was 2 year before in my knowlegde), but if ur ma send all the document with form 80 to immi. we call it decision ready

Hahaha that sounds exactly like it. Thanks for the little tip.