What is going on with your VISA anyway? All I can say is...absolutely disgraceful...

Yeah I get that, but most people would sent it quickly and get it in the 28 day period or bit over but cases like ours, we had to wait for IELTS scores for my parents and that made up most of the 28 days

What is going on with your VISA anyway? All I can say is...absolutely disgraceful...

Yeah I get that, but most people would sent it quickly and get it in the 28 day period or bit over but cases like ours, we had to wait for IELTS scores for my parents and that made up most of the 28 days

I had problems with my application but it's all sorted now. I was advised by my MA that the last part has passed now and I should get the grant some time soon, although my definition and the departments definition of soon may vary considerably!

Had a contact with our MA, they have not been informed that the threshold has reached the limit

Guys - just spoken to my MA and they have confirmed that there are no threshold limits and that they are seeing approvals coming in from other applicants - so as frustrating as it is, we have to sit tight and wait for the good news to come through - whenever that may be.

hello,

first time here. just want to share my happiness! our visa was approved yesterday, Jun 23!!

our timeline is:

visa lodged : jan 23, 2015

additional information requested : May 12, 2015

medicals done : May 16, 2015

additional info submitted online : May 20, 2015

No MA

nomination was approved before we lodged our visa, not sure when.

My husband is the main applicant, we are a family of 5.

Keep on praying everyone.. God is good!!

Congratulations Ozmom!

It is great to hear that some applications are being re-opened after additional docs are required.

:wink:

Congratulations Ozmom!

It is great to hear that some applications are being re-opened after additional docs are required.

:wink:

hii i just check some old post on page 141. Too many PR granted on 1 july.lasy year. I hope too many peoples get PR on this year too. Best of luck to all

regards

hii i just check some old post on page 141. Too many PR granted on 1 july.lasy year. I hope too many peoples get PR on this year too. Best of luck to all

regards

Normally all the pplications ( visa n nomination)made togethr or before nomination application is taken .. is granted on the same day.. but for the last few weeks ..due to strike and year end may be it might have gone down.. so all the nomination granted recently can expect a good news by july... is n"t that wonderful?

Hi all,

new in this forum, my name is Matt and like everyone I am playing the waiting game :)

I've got the nomination approved on 28th of April 2015 (nomination lodged in Nov 2014).

I lodged the visa application 186 TRN on 29th of April 2015, medicals done in May 2015.

I'm aware the time frame is around 4-6 months but, when I log into my immi account, I still have "application received".

I wonder how long it takes to get the message "assessment in progress".

Application received, as far as I can imagine, means that the department didn't even open the paper work if I'm not wrong.

Very frustrating.

Thanks

Matt

Hi all,

new in this forum, my name is Matt and like everyone I am playing the waiting game :)

I've got the nomination approved on 28th of April 2015 (nomination lodged in Nov 2014).

I lodged the visa application 186 TRN on 29th of April 2015, medicals done in May 2015.

I'm aware the time frame is around 4-6 months but, when I log into my immi account, I still have "application received".

Application received, as far as I can imagine, means that the department didn't even open the paper work if I'm not wrong.

Very frustrating.

Thanks

Matt

I think it changes when a CO is assigned. For me that took circa 3 and a half months at which point they asked for additional information, but if nothing outstanding is required you might not even get a change in status until your application is finalised.

Hi all,

Very frustrating.

Thanks

Matt

Do they asked you any additional documents?

if you lodged ur Visa bit earlier before nomination approved then you may get RP on same day b'coz same CO may look ur file together....

Three of my colleagues got approval & granted the visa on same day....

Timelines is:

nomination lodged : 15 Jan 2015

Visa lodged : 9 april 2015 including medical and all other required documents

Then:

nomination approved : 4 may 2015

visa approved : 4 may 2015 - same CO assigned

Edited by shriniwas211

Hi all,

Very frustrating.

Thanks

Matt

our immi account never had a status "assessment in progress". it was only "information requested" until it changed to "finalized" and visa was granted. Just be patient everyone. All applications will be granted in God's perfect time!

Do they asked you any additional documents?

if you lodged ur Visa bit earlier before nomination approved then you may get RP on same day b'coz same CO may look ur file together....

Three of my colleagues got approval & granted the visa on same day....

Timelines is:

nomination lodged : 15 Jan 2015

Visa lodged : 9 april 2015 including medical and all other required documents

Then:

nomination approved : 4 may 2015

visa approved : 4 may 2015 - same CO assigned

Hi shri,

no they haven't asked any additional document for my application. As I said above the nomination has been approved already.

Thank you

our immi account never had a status "assessment in progress". it was only "information requested" until it changed to "finalized" and visa was granted. Just be patient everyone. All applications will be granted in God's perfect time!

I hope it will be the same for us!!! Thanks ozmom :)

Hi shri,

no they haven't asked any additional document for my application. As I said above the nomination has been approved already.

Thank you

That's great, as they haven't requested for additional docs... just wait till July.... hopefully we all get granted on July :)

In my case I lodge my file on 28 April and my status change in finalised from 11 May but my MA say it's still under process because she checked with immi.

As far as I know if status is "finalised" that means ur visa has been granted... check your registered email address... possibly ur MA playing game with you.....

Hi All,

I lodge Employee Nomination and PR application both on 16th April 2015, Immigration status says "application in process" since beginning, does it mean that CO is assigned ?

If so should i be notified ?

Thanks

Kajal