Hi Everyone,

I have applied for ENS Transition entry and my timelines are below

Applied for the nomination on 6th March 2015

Applied for the visa application on 18th March 2015

Nomination - Not approved yet

And I lodged the application through Migration Agent. Can anyone please let me know, how to check the Nomination status?

PS: MA is not helpful. I get the default answer that, "The current processing time is 5-6 months, and I have to wait" :mad:

Thanks,

Dran

You cannot check the nomination status as you are not the applicant of that process, your employer is. Your migration agent is correct - processing takes typically 5-6 months and all you can do is wait.

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for ENS Transition entry and my timelines are belo

And I lodged the application through Migration Agent. Can anyone please let me know, how to check the Nomination status?

PS: MA is not helpful. I get the default answer that, "The current processing time is 5-6 months, and I have to wait" :mad:

Thanks,

Dran

Sounds lyk most of them are the same.. :laugh:

unfortunately.. u cant check it.. its either the employer or MA can check .. n they wonot let u know

My time Line

Nomination : 17/03/2015

Visa lodged : 14/04/2015

medicals : 15/05/2015

all most all the docs su[pplied

now on the Waiting game..

hope something will happen..some time this year:biglaugh:

Hi Hope,

Yours and mine dates are identical, hope to see some progress this week as the wait of 28 Days finishes here .. lets see :)

Hi

Application 23/1/2015.. more documents requested 13/5/2015, submitted on the 20/5/2015....Still waiting!!!!!!!

Sounds lyk most of them are the same.. :laugh:

unfortunately.. u cant check it.. its either the employer or MA can check .. n they wonot let u know

I know a friend, who lodged 186 application on 3rd March. He is very lucky to get his PR quickly. His PR was granted on 22nd May.

Edited by DranP

Same Here, Applied on 2nd March no reply yet...not much help from MA he keeps saying wait and no answer on nomination approval from him...:no:

Hope soon we all will hear some good news...

for me today is 101 day and still wait is going on..

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for ENS Transition entry and my timelines are below

Thanks,

Dran

which occupation is your?i applied on 30th april.mine occupation is Cafe manager?whats yours

My time Line

Nomination : 17/03/2015

Visa lodged : 14/04/2015

medicals : 15/05/2015

all most all the docs su[pplied

now on the Waiting game..

hope something will happen..some time this year:biglaugh:

Hi Hope,

Yours and mine dates are identical, hope to see some progress this week as the wait of 28 Days finishes here .. lets see :)

Hi,

can you please update me if you heard anything back? and the same here

Hi there

Thought I'd sahre my timeline

Nomination lodged: 10/03/2015

Nomination granted: 5/06/2015

Visa lodged: 10/06/2015

I haven't provided certified copies of my documents, just colour copies. Should I get certified copies instead??

Cheers

fbx

hii all

i am new here.. is any body tell his experience about Indian PCC? how long its take?

regards

LG

Hi friend,

Indian PCC may takes hardly 2-4 hours if u were in India.. Else if you are not in India then appox 30-45days..depends... Thanks bye

hii all

i am new here.. is any body tell his experience about Indian PCC? how long its take?

regards

LG

i applied in feb from melbourne and its take 57 days exact for me, even u call to vfs center or cic not help at all. only wait wait wait.

i was get pcc enquiry my local city thana. hopefully it will help u plz don't take tension bcz u deal with my great india:)

Hii, I have applied from sydney and it took 3 weeks to get the PCC.

i was told if we dont have any change in the address mentioned in the passport to the address we mention in the form. it would be 2 to 3 weeks but it would take more time if it is other way.

Hope you get the PCC with in 3 weeks good luck.(keep checking the vfs site to check your status)

thanx surya. i applied from Melbourne.

Hi there

Thought I'd sahre my timeline

Nomination lodged: 10/03/2015

Nomination granted: 5/06/2015

Visa lodged: 10/06/2015

I haven't provided certified copies of my documents, just colour copies. Should I get certified copies instead??

Cheers

fbx

Its gd to hear that they r looking at march application.. thanks for info...

i applied in feb from melbourne and its take 57 days exact for me, even u call to vfs center or cic not help at all. only wait wait wait.

i was get pcc enquiry my local city thana. hopefully it will help u plz don't take tension bcz u deal with my great india:)

Hahahaha u true.

i have links in local punjab police and send enquiry there. Hope they can follow from there. But not to hurry i have time till 5 Aug. when submit my visa file. Hope everthing will be safe and smooth

regarda

LG