Hi jenny84,

I'm in a pretty similar situation and wanted to share my timeline:

Nomination lodged 27 October 2015

Nomination approved 12 March 2015 (However my employer (one of the Universities in Perth) did not contact me to let me know about the nomination approval until 24 May!! Can you believe it?)...Anyways...

Visa application lodged 28 May 2015

Medical exams 02 June 2015

Visa granted: waiting

VC

Hi VC,

It most likely that you have to wait until the Department starts looking at May nomination applications. Hope you will hear from them soon

Jenny

Hi VC,

It most likely that you have to wait until the Department starts looking at May nomination applications. Hope you will hear from them soon

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Fingers crossed it won't take long. Wish you all the best on your application too.

VC

My timeline....

VISA: Employer Nomination (subclass 186)

Nomination lodged: 12.02.15

Request of docs: 25.05.15

Nomination approved WAITING

Visa application lodged 19.05.15

Medical exams 29.05.15

Visa granted: WAITING

It's killing me....

Guest Mm luck

My timeline....

Nomination and visa lodged 11/02/15

Medical done 21/05/15

no news,still waiting

It's hard time

Just got my visa granted! No contact from CO and no further documents requested.

Lodged nomination and visa: 03 March 2015

Waiting time: 92 days

Good luck to those who are still waiting! :)

Congrats! may i ask which ens processing centre you submitted to? and did you go through 457 or direct?

Just got my visa granted! No contact from CO and no further documents requested.

Congratulations.

March applicants are picked now so good luck every one who launched in end of feb and march...

waiting for my number :-)

Congrats.....

Wow!! Getting slightly frustrated that March apps are getting approved ahead of early Feb apps. I'm presuming it takes longer for families than it does for single applicants?

Wow!! Getting slightly frustrated that March apps are getting approved ahead of early Feb apps. I'm presuming it takes longer for families than it does for single applicants?

Hey OzDad i had a similar chat with my MA and found the below Once a case is allocated to case office to start assessing it, depends how many they have to do in a day, how fast/slow they are, whether they are even at work (cases get allocated even when the case officer is on leave). So there are many many reasons why cases never get finalised in the same order they are lodged and allocated

Did CO ask for any additional documents ? ( most cases when CO ask for more documents in meantime he start looking other files when he get free tym then review ur file again and give decision)

Hey OzDad i had a similar chat with my MA and found the below Once a case is allocated to case office to start assessing it, depends how many they have to do in a day, how fast/slow they are, whether they are even at work (cases get allocated even when the case officer is on leave). So there are many many reasons why cases never get finalised in the same order they are lodged and allocated

Thanks lohith - interesting insight into how they're working. Here's hoping they're not on holiday.