No offense but why some people nomination and visa approve so fast and some like us still waiting

seriously immi is bullshit , so angry

I understand your feeling, in the same waiting boat in the middle of the waiting ocean myself. Can not use anger to make time go faster though.

Hi, my Direct Entry 186 nomination and application were submitted on 17 Feb. Occupation: Nurse. All docs uploaded inc Medicals and Police checks. How will I know if my nomination has been approved? I tried the email address that was supplied on this forum but it's not a valid email address. How can I contact Immi? Thanks in advance.

No offense but why some people nomination and visa approve so fast and some like us still waiting

Never a truer word has been spoken there. How was last year faster compared to this year's? Our family had to move back after 4 years of waiting for a news (reapplied because I lived there since 7 and I don't want to live in my home country if there is a chance)

what occupation Plz

occupation = brickee

desperately waiting my permanent last 9 years, so hoz that?

one of my friend we both submit same time just 2 or 3 days different he got his visa approval yesterday.

hopefully i will get soon. One more thing i am not using MA but i send all documents what ever a CO need so he will

not need to ask further document( file come in late process). Good luck

cheers

1. Did you have an immiaccount? Just wandering what you're status would've been

2. I think you work in a big company and that is why you got such a fast approval (for what I have heard is that bricklaying is a top job in AUS. I have lived as much you have so...I am underage, 16.)

Hi, my Direct Entry 186 nomination and application were submitted on 17 Feb. Occupation: Nurse. All docs uploaded inc Medicals and Police checks. How will I know if my nomination has been approved? I tried the email address that was supplied on this forum but it's not a valid email address. How can I contact Immi? Thanks in advance.

DIBP will advise your employer (or their migration agent if they used one) about the nomination as they are the applicant.

Hi guys, i put my application in for the 186 transition stream visa (feb 20th) I'm currently on a 457, been on it for 3 years) What support documents do you need to attach? i've just uploaded my 2 police checks and got my medical done. Its just me on the application do i need to upload anything else? i'm English.

Thanks

Hi guys, i put my application in for the 186 transition stream visa (feb 20th) I'm currently on a 457, been on it for 3 years) What support documents do you need to attach? i've just uploaded my 2 police checks and got my medical done. Its just me on the application do i need to upload anything else? i'm English.

Thanks

Mate, have you not referred to the document check list on the immigration website?! Maybe start there lol.

Guest Guest41797
I had summit my 186 nomination from 18 March 2015

and the visa 19/03/15

job title pastry cook

My teammate took only 4 months to get visa approved

I wondering when will be mine

Hii

right now then looks on dec and jan, files

i thing u get in 2 months

Guest Guest41797
I will be very happy if I could get it approved in two months, hopefully no dramas And good luck to whoever in the waiting line!

Hii

2 months from today so that means 4 months total, hope you get in July or Aug.

best of luch.

regards

Hi fellows, been a long time follower of this thread. Seems like time has come to jump on board. Couple of my friends who applied in mid january got approved earlier this month, hopefully i wont be too far away. I applied my nomination and visa on 26th of march.. No news yet.. I am waiting patiently as 16 weeks seems to be average time frame

Hey guys,

Do you know how long do you get your PR after you have submitted the further requested information?

I applied for my visa on the 9th Jan 2015 and heard from a CO on the 7th May 2015 who requested further information. I have attached all the files (with an Evidence of Intention to Obtain - Character Assessment from HK) and pressed request complete button on the 15th May.

thanks

Timeline:

186 Employee nomination submitted: 8 Aug 2014

Request for more information: 27 Nov 2014

Information provided: 2 December 2014 (information received by immi: 20 Dec)

Nomination approved: 30 Dec 2014

Visa application submitted: 9 Jan 2015

Request for more information (Police checks and de facto evidence): 7 May

Information provided: 15 May

waiting ...