Dear, mine is same. haven't heard anything from 21/11/2014.......only wait have to do nothing else........ what your reason behind this? any monitoring isues?

Hi, i have lodged mine in january and got nomination approved and paid 2nd installment allready, i think u should call immi ...then they can locate your file . lots of other have done this and it worked .

@WaitingVisa186 : Congratulations...

Did any one know if IMMI has started looking at Feb 2015 applications :err:

The day has arrived...got my grant letter today... :wink:

Below is my timeline:

Nomination lodged: 23 Jan 2015

Visa application : 23 Jan 2015

Medicals : 27 Jan 2015

Nomination approved : 11 May 2015

Visa Approved : 12 May 2015

No further documents requested

Good luck to all who are waiting... This forum was very helpful whilst I was waiting.

Guys , i have applied for my Employer Nomination on 17 th march 2015

applied for visa on 14 april.2015 and i got the hap id from ma to do medicals... does it reli matter when i do the medicals . i mean will it prolong my decison ? In the sense if i do it today or just beofre the file is taken.. is that the same ?

friends what month is going on..?

Wish u all good luck friends ././ let every one be happy..

Hi All, I have applied for 186 ENS , have been requested for the documents for Employer .

" evidence of an increase in business activity (example new contracts won) requiring persons in the nominated occupation evidence of an increase in business activity (example new contracts won) requiring persons in the nominated occupation "

What is the Best document can be provided, My Future Employer who is sponsoring me does work on the individual contracting bases of their Employees, Please advise . Thanks

Hi All, I have applied for 186 ENS , have been requested for the documents for Employer .

" evidence of an increase in business activity (example new contracts won) requiring persons in the nominated occupation evidence of an increase in business activity (example new contracts won) requiring persons in the nominated occupation "

What is the Best document can be provided, My Future Employer who is sponsoring me does work on the individual contracting bases of their Employees, Please advise . Thanks

what is your job title? Are u applying from 457? Or direct?

Hi, i have lodged mine in january and got nomination approved and paid 2nd installment allready, i think u should call immi ...then they can locate your file . lots of other have done this and it worked .

Hi, I did many time to ask immi and processing centre but same reply you are in queue, they can't answered me excetly....don't understand, have to wait

I would do exactly what they were asking for which are new contracts won. You also can provide financial statements to show the increase in revenue which could prove that the company requires more people. for example

1. signed financial statements in the last 2 years/ tax return in the last 2 years.

2. business budget/project in the next 2 years.

3. Business plan in the coming years....

It could be anything as long as it is reasonable.

Hope it helps.

What does last updated mean? Does that mean a CO has been in touch of your application?

I wouldn't take too much notice of it. I last had contact from my CO in January but my last updated date still shows as my application date.

Hii guyz

Am new on this forum , i applied ens 186 on 1 december and co request me for additional document for processing of my application on 18 april and i submitt on 5 may . Now my status is also changet to application received before it show assement in progress . Did any one know what it mean . Why they change it to application received .and also how long they take after the submission of documents.

thanks