why do we need to submit birth certy ?

because i haven't and CO did not ask me for that only AFP been asked.

CO may or may not ask for birth certificate. birth cert is listed in the DIBP 187 document checklist so it is up to CO if he asks for it or not. I included all our birth certs just to make sure I don't miss any docs that might be asked.

Hi everyone. I am no longer playing the waiting game, visa granted yesterday. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, I feel your pain but it is worth the wait. Thanks to everyone for posting timelines. I found this so helpful and when I saw January applications were being approved and I was December application and still no case officer assigned I called and emailed immigration. The email reply I got on Thursday told me a case officer would be assigned next week. I then got an email the next day with the visa grant notice, shock and relief.

186 Temporary Residence Transition Scheme timeline below - I think application was processed in Victoria and I am based in Queensland

Nomination Lodged - 28 July 2014

Additional Info requested -12 Nov 2014

Additional Info Submitted - 1 Dec 2014

Nomination Approved - 12 Dec 2014

Visa Application Lodged - 15 Dec 2014

Health Examination Completed - 22 Dec 2014

Visa Granted – 8 May 2015

Hi Loveboots,

what did you write to immi in the email? Did you mention about Jan cases being finalized?oor was it a generic email? What emailid did you wrote? Also did they attend the phone call? What number did you call on?

JS

Hi Loveboots,

what did you write to immi in the email? Did you mention about Jan cases being finalized?oor was it a generic email? What emailid did you wrote? Also did they attend the phone call? What number did you call on?

JS

Hi JS

I sent an email to the nws.pse@immi.gov.au I believe this is the generic address for enquiries after you have submitted. I asked if there was any news as I was aware Jan cases were approved and asked for an update. Immi wrote back to me 7 days later saying I would be allocated a case officer next week and they would be in touch if they needed any additional documents. Then the next day my visa was granted, no docs requested. The phone number I called all times was the awful 131881 number where you spend about an hour on hold to then have a 2 minutes conversation where the person on the other end of the phone will not tell you anything.

Hi SaiSai, i applied through TRT stream and nomination approved 08/05/15 same day CO opened file .

Thanks , I meant which skill set , apologies for putting up the wrong question . What Skill set you did apply through .

Hope you get your grant soon, as per the previous members timelines..visa is getting approved with in weeks time after the Nomination is approved(only when visa and nomination launched on the same day :-))

My nomination is approved, below is my time line:

Nomination and Visa lodged : 23 Jan 2015

Nomination approved : 11 May 2015

Visa : still waiting