Hi, Does anyone know how long it usually takes once the CO has bee allocated. have been waiting for 5 months all up now and getting worried :no:

Application Lodged: 3rd November 2014, NSW Office, Decision Ready with MA

Nomination Approved: 26th March 2015

Still waiting ....................

Hi Ozmaniac,

Sounds good. I was not aware of this but for my ENS-186 application I had to agree to take up the position for at least 2 yrs and also I had to Acknowledge that "any resulting visa may be cancelled if holder does not commence work within six months or does not continue to work in the nominated position for at least two years".

The nomination requires the employer to show an ongoing need (i.e. at least 2 years) for the position, and in the application I believe you commit to remaining with the employer for 2 years. When the nomination is granted, there's no condition on it for the employer to retain you for 2 years, and on your visa grant there is no condition requiring you to remain with the employer for 2 years. So you apply with an assumption/commitment, but once approved neither party has an obligation to meet that commitment.

Hi All,

good job and keep it up for this forum, really helps to provide a guideline and idea of visa processing time.

i am Newbie here. I have submitted my application via migration agent at NSW office since 22 Dec 2014. nothing has been inform or hear back since now. it is normal proceduce? not even hear back nomination or CO. I keep chasing with my agent which told me just have to wait. i am just getting abit worried of my applicaiton.

Nomination and Application lodged - 22.12.14 (from 457 visa)

payment debited - 31.12.14

Medicals done 31.12.14

aknowledgement of application received from IMMI - 29.12.14

no extra documents required since now

Nomination Waiting

Here the response of CO when I asked for the sfatus update on 25th march...

Dear Sri

Thank you for your email.

Our office had been waiting clarification from BUPA which has recently been received. While waiting response from BUPA your case was reallocated for assessment till mid April in accordance with our processing procedures.

The application will be reviewed by a Case Officer by the third or fourth week of April 2015 (Note: cases are not allocated to a Case Officer but are assessed by a member of our Team.)

Kind regards

Hi guys, I just got PR granted today. My timeline kinda stretched a bit as I was requested to submit extra docs twice... (medicals in January and updated Police Clearance in Feb). Each time you are requested to submit extra docs your application will be put on hold for a month. I submitted my PR application on 1 Oct last year. So my advice is, if you are not sure whether you should provide this doc (or if it is still valid) please please please go ahead and get it. Otherwise you'd end up where I was wasting two months on getting new docs!! >_<

Hang in there guys and good luck to you all!

Hi guys, I just got PR granted today. My timeline kinda stretched a bit as I was requested to submit extra docs twice... (medicals in January and updated Police Clearance in Feb). Each time you are requested to submit extra docs your application will be put on hold for a month. I submitted my PR application on 1 Oct last year. So my advice is, if you are not sure whether you should provide this doc (or if it is still valid) please please please go ahead and get it. Otherwise you'd end up where I was wasting two months on getting new docs!! >_<

Hang in there guys and good luck to you all!

hi Megan

when was the last time they asked more documents? Actually I was asked for more documents on 16th March 2015 and since then I have been waiting... 28 days time frame will be end up on 14th April.. Do you have any idea how long it's gonna be take?

Hi Vishal,

The last time I was requested for additional info was on March 11th. The time frame I heard is 29 days but usually it takes about 30 or 31 days before you hear from them again.... I think you will probably get a reply end of this week or next... Good luck!!

Is anyone got response of dec 2015 last week 186 visa applications

I mailed them on Saturday and got this automated response

**This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 25 March2015

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in November 2014

Hi Vishal,

The last time I was requested for additional info was on March 11th. The time frame I heard is 29 days but usually it takes about 30 or 31 days before you hear from them again.... I think you will probably get a reply end of this week or next... Good luck!!

Thanks Megan... Where was your visa being processed ? Mine is Perth, WA

Hi All,

good job and keep it up for this forum, really helps to provide a guideline and idea of visa processing time.

i am Newbie here. I have submitted my application via migration agent at NSW office since 22 Dec 2014. nothing has been inform or hear back since now. it is normal proceduce? not even hear back nomination or CO. I keep chasing with my agent which told me just have to wait. i am just getting abit worried of my applicaiton.

Nomination and Application lodged - 22.12.14 (from 457 visa)

payment debited - 31.12.14

Medicals done 31.12.14

aknowledgement of application received from IMMI - 29.12.14

no extra documents required since now

Nomination Waiting

Hi Steve, my application also went in on the 22nd Dec to NSW, still showing as In a Progress on my Immi Account so in the same boat. If you look there are still a lot of applications in November and early December to be processed.

i reckon 3 to 4 more weeks??

paul

Hi guys. I woke up this morning to great news our visas are finally granted after 6 months wait. Here is my timeline

Nomination and Visa both lodged on 8 October 2014

Request for more info re nomination 8 April 2015

Nomination and Visa both granted 11 April 2015

We are a family of 5 processed in NSW

Good luck to all still waiting.

Hi guys. I woke up this morning to great news our visas are finally granted after 6 months wait. Here is my timeline

Nomination and Visa both lodged on 8 October 2014

Request for more info re nomination 8 April 2015

Nomination and Visa both granted 11 April 2015

We are a family of 5 processed in NSW

Good luck to all still waiting.

Hi

Can I ask what your occupation is?

Kind Regards

Vicki

Edited by vickijem