Hello guys

i have seen some people asking about correspondence regarding case officer being assigned.

my application has been "Processing" till my grant date.

i applied on the 3rd of November 2014.

Nomination and Visa were both granted the same day on the 23rd of March 2015.

i received my nomination grant at 9.30am, and i received my PR at 10am. processing office was NSW

as long as you submit all the required documents and give as much evidence.

in my case i gave most of the recommended documents as well as long as they were related to my application.

you do not want the department to be requesting you additional documents.

and the processing is quicker if you submit both nomination and visa applications together.

Guest Lynn23

Guys i have a question regarding the dependancy evidence for the secondary applicant,

the CO of my friend asked a proof of dependancy for his son, he already provide those documents when he lodged the application, and just yesterday his CO emailed him requesting some evidence that his son is still dependent to him, the problem is hos son already finished his vocational study, 3 months ago, and he can't provide any evidence that he still studying, my friends son doesnt have job either, and his son is staying with him since they moved here in australia, wil this have any impact to their application? Coz they dont have strong evidence that his son is still dependent to him as he already finished studying, btw his son is 19yr old.

Now lodged.....

186 Direct Entry Nomination Lodged: 18.03.15

186 Direct Entry Application Lodged: 02.04.15

30 year old Brit, only applicant, onshore, done medical and police checks October last year

Got them everything except proof of family attachment as birth certificate was unabridged, got a full one in the works....

Guys i have a question regarding the dependancy evidence for the secondary applicant, the CO of my friend asked a proof of dependancy for his son, he already provide those documents when he lodged the application, and just yesterday his CO emailed him requesting some evidence that his son is still dependent to him, the problem is hos son already finished his vocational study, 3 months ago, and he can't provide any evidence that he still studying, my friends son doesnt have job either, and his son is staying with him since they moved here in australia, wil this have any impact to their application? Coz they dont have strong evidence that his son is still dependent to him as he already finished studying, btw his son is 19yr old.

if his son was on his original 457, he shouldn't have to prove dependency and can transition to pr without any issues. As long as the son was on the main applicant's 457.

Guest Lynn23

Our MA inform us that we have a CO and forwarded the request checklist to us 7 days after she received the email, that gives us 21 days to provide those documents ~.~ my family outside Australia needs to make appt for medical examination, i also need to give them a copy of my passport bio-pages (my passport will expired in less than 6 months) -that means i need to renew my passport process will take 4-5 weeks, i also need to get AFP again because my MA get a wrong afp ~.~ as of now we only have 18 days left, goodluck with that ~.~

Guest Lynn23
if his son was on his original 457, he shouldn't have to prove dependency and can transition to pr without any issues. As long as the son was on the main applicant's 457.

His son was on his 457 visa before,

his MA emailed him saying "

so what is he doing now. >> if he hasn't been studying then he will not get the visa?" :(

Edited by Lynn23

His son was on his 457 visa before, his MA emailed him saying " so what is he doing now. >> if he hasn't been studying then he will not get the visa?" :(

Then he should show his agent this legislation:

Here is a copy of the legislation:

1.12] (11) In addition to subregulation (1), a person is a member of

the family unit of an applicant for an Employer Nomination (Permanent)

(Class EN) visa if, at the time of application, the person:

(a) holds a Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa granted on the

basis that the person was a member of the family unit of the holder of a

Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa; and

(b) is included in the application for the Employer Nomination

(Permanent) (Class EN) visa.

Guest Lynn23
Then he should show his agent this legislation:

Here is a copy of the legislation:

1.12] (11) In addition to subregulation (1), a person is a member of

the family unit of an applicant for an Employer Nomination (Permanent)

(Class EN) visa if, at the time of application, the person:

(a) holds a Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa granted on the

basis that the person was a member of the family unit of the holder of a

Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa; and

(b) is included in the application for the Employer Nomination

(Permanent) (Class EN) visa.

thank you very much! I'll show this to him,

- i did a search about his situation too and i saw a post here in pomsinoz regarding the dependency evidence, they also have 19yr old son hu's not studying because they're waiting for their Pr, they just gave their MA a statutory declaration saying that the child is still dependant to their parents, then they got their PR approved,

-he might aswell give a statutory declaration to his MA then,

Dear all

Thank you for all the people who shared information. All the information helped and supported me a lot while i was applying the visa.

Here is My timeline, hope can help someone.

08.12 2014 visa and nomination applyed.

27.11.2014 extra doc required.

01.27 2015 nomination approved

02.04.2015 visa granted..

Wish all the people could get visa soon

visa granted

Dear all

Thank you for all the people who shared information. All the information helped and supported me a lot while i was applying the visa.

Here is My timeline, hope can help someone.

08.12 2014 visa and nomination applyed.

11.27.2014 extra doc required.

01.27 2015 nomination approved

04.02.2015 visa granted..

Wish all the people could get visa soon

Congrats did u apply on 08 dec 2014 nd immi ask u what type of docs? Did they ask u on 27 dev 2014

Just got nomination approval!

Got a request to pay the second visa application charge (2nd VAC) of $4,890 in order for my wife to meet the English requirement.

We did not submit any IELTS certifecate for her coz she would not be able to score 4,5 in writing any way....

Got a request to pay the second visa application charge (2nd VAC) of $4,890 in order for my wife to meet the English requirement.

We did not submit any IELTS certifecate for her coz she would not be able to score 4,5 in writing any way....

Just so you know, it isn't 4.5 for each module, but 4.5 average for secondary applicants.

Guest Guest41797

i think she need overall 4.5, no min band requirement.

so if she is good in speaking or reading and listening she can do this

immi say

• An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.""

regards

Pawan Dhir

Any grants for 186 today? Anyone knows which month they are processing at the moment?

I lodged my file on 23rd Jan and Immi page is showing documents received on 27th Jan... nothing after that except "in progress"....

Eric- Congrats mate, did you apply your application on 8 Dec?

i think she need overall 4.5, no min band requirement.

so if she is good in speaking or reading and listening she can do this

yeah.. true

but for us it's definitely easier to just pay 5K than experience all problems arond IELTS exam