We are from Perth but the team looking after our nomination is from NSW. Does anyone had experience with them and could tell me if they are usually quick to process when they ask for more documents. After reading here how long the Perth team can be I hope NSW is faster! :)

For us, they requested more document about training and how the company was taking care of their employees

Hi duckbird congratulations

You know which processing centre was it? It has been 27 days since they asked for the further documents. Still I'm waiting. Grr!

Hi there - we were processed by NSW centre in Paramatta. Hope you get some good news soon ...

Nomination lodged 24th of November

approved 5th of March without asking any further info.

visa application lodged 11th of March.

visa granted. God knows when.

What your reckon guys will I receive a good news soon or they gonna process me with the March application?

I have Completed everything even before I lodge the visa application. Like medicals done,police checks done,family details done,I'm mean like anything they need have already been done.

What your reckon guys will I receive a good news soon or they gonna process me with the March application?

I have Completed everything even before I lodge the visa application. Like medicals done,police checks done,family details done,I'm mean like anything they need have already been done.

Your waiting time will start from the visa application date. Back to the waiting game again I'm afraid!

Hey guys, my nomination and visa were lodged on 20-Nov, my company HR sent out an e-mail to IMMI to check the status and have been informed that my nomination has been allocated this week to a team for review and that if more documents are required then a case officer will get in-touch within 7 days. No other details regarding which team, location are provided.

Hoping for the best..cheers!!

Hariiii, have patience... It took 140 days for the visa grant news to me.. probably you should get a news before 140 days of your lodged date. Wish you luck

Guest Guest41797
Your waiting time will start from the visa application date. Back to the waiting game again I'm afraid!

Hii

i am reading this forum long time

why your file takes long time? Which country you from and is your employer sponsor too many peoples?

i hope you get PR very soon. My best whishies are with you.

i am also going eligible for PR in Augest after 3.5 years on 457 visa. But change job due to work close. Is anybody have any idea about new 457 policy when its impliment reg. 1 year condition with current employer.

regards

Hariiii, have patience... It took 140 days for the visa grant news to me.. probably you should get a news before 140 days of your lodged date. Wish you luck

Thanks for good word. Did nomonation and visa application took 140 days or just visa application.

Hey guys, my nomination and visa were lodged on 20-Nov, my company HR sent out an e-mail to IMMI to check the status and have been informed that my nomination has been allocated this week to a team for review and that if more documents are required then a case officer will get in-touch within 7 days. No other details regarding which team, location are provided.

Hoping for the best..cheers!!

i reckon you'll be laughing by next Friday.if it does happen within that you owe me a beer. Haha

Hii

i am reading this forum long time

why your file takes long time? Which country you from and is your employer sponsor too many peoples?

i hope you get PR very soon. My best whishies are with you.

i am also going eligible for PR in Augest after 3.5 years on 457 visa. But change job due to work close. Is anybody have any idea about new 457 policy when its impliment reg. 1 year condition with current employer.

regards

If you change employers on a 457, you must work for the new 457 sponsor for 2 years before you can apply for a permanent visa. If the original company is bought out or taken over and the new company takes over your 457, you only need to work for them for 1 year before you can apply for PR but that is the only circumstance where only 1 year with the new employer is required. In all other cases, it is still 2 years.

Just received word from our agent to say we have a case officer!!!! Yay!!! Extra docs required.

Hi Bella

Do you know which documents have been requested and when was the case officer assigned?

My HR told me that they received a word from IMMI last week that the nomination was allocated and if more documents are required an officer will get I touch within 7 days, nothing yet, which I think should be a good sign.

Cheers

They need proof of residence for our sons and a new Aus pcc for hubby as he had a recent DUI charge.

Hi Bella ,

I have my nomination approved and then lodged my application early Jan ... I have got charged for DUI last year and I am a bit nervous about the decision for my application

Did your MA mentioned any issue of applying with DUI , as if it can affect the decision ??

Thanks you in advance for your help

Cheers

Ben

Hi Bella ,

I have my nomination approved and then lodged my application early Jan ... I have got charged for DUI last year and I am a bit nervous about the decision for my application

Did your MA mentioned any issue of applying with DUI , as if it can affect the decision ??

Thanks you in advance for your help

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben

Tell me more about your charge pls. What was your breathalyser reading and what was your outcome? My hubby is only going to court on 13/4. Agent doesn't think it will be a problem, guess it depends on the conviction and the punishment. It was his first offence so I'm relying on that fact.