''In respect to the processing of applications, the Department working in mysterious ways. We also have applications that were lodged last year that haven’t been processed and yet applications lodged this year that have been finalized. Apparently the department is moving on to a new system and applications lodged on the new system are being processed quickly as they are ‘testing’ out the new system.''

I see the problem for October applicants

People are getting nomination/visa granted quickly under a new system after November 22 for what I heard

Been following this thread for a while. Just got visa granted minutes ago.

For all lodged visa app in OCT and still waiting, yours will be very very soon.

Nomination lodged: Apr 2014

Nomination approved: 10 Jul,2014

Visa App lodged - 8.Oct.14

Medicals done 10.Oct.14

Visa Granted: 10.Mar.15

Good luck for you all.

It's been 50 days since requested more info on my file.

Have lost the will to live!!!!!

I know Websie!!! I'd be beyond furious if I were you!! I hadn't checked this forum for a while and I logged back on today and browsed through a few old pages. I was hoping you've got it by now but darn it! :mad:

@websie

Have you tried messaging the department? I read on one of the old posts that someone messaged the department and got his visa granted the next day.

I am tempted to do the same.

I have a direct number from my request for more information, called twice last week. The phone is always picked up immediately but I am just told my file is being processed and they can't tell me how much longer it will be. Mine is being processed in Perth, not sure if that makes a difference.

I'd say give it a go you've got nothing to loose.

I have a direct number from my request for more information, called twice last week. The phone is always picked up immediately but I am just told my file is being processed and they can't tell me how much longer it will be. Mine is being processed in Perth, not sure if that makes a difference.

I'd say give it a go you've got nothing to loose.

I see... It is good that you have a direct number. I'd keep following with them. Hopefully we will all hear the good news soon!!!

Hi websie same here too I asked my M.A that can you please contact to CO and he told me that

co confirms that she got all docu..so why they take long time?

Hi Jay

Yeah I was told they have all documents required now but I have to wait. I was advised to call back after 2 weeks but will call back at the end of this week.

What's your timeline again?

Been following this thread for a while. Just got visa granted minutes ago.

For all lodged visa app in OCT and still waiting, yours will be very very soon.

Nomination lodged: Apr 2014

Nomination approved: 10 Jul,2014

Visa App lodged - 8.Oct.14

Medicals done 10.Oct.14

Visa Granted: 10.Mar.15

Good luck for you all.

Congrats andyzr1, it's fantastic!

Hi all

I feel very fortunate to be able to share that I received my grant this afternoon. I had a call from a CO in the Perth office just after 2pm this afternoon checking a couple of details. She said that she needed to check the information I had provided with her manager and thankfully it seems her manager was in a good mood today as just after 5pm I received the email. It really is a great feeling and I feel for those that have been waiting for longer than myself and for such an extended period of time.

I wish everyone good luck and hope everyone hears soon. Thank you all for all the advice of the past months.

Hi all

I feel very fortunate to be able to share that I received my grant this afternoon. I had a call from a CO in the Perth office just after 2pm this afternoon checking a couple of details. She said that she needed to check the information I had provided with her manager and thankfully it seems her manager was in a good mood today as just after 5pm I received the email. It really is a great feeling and I feel for those that have been waiting for longer than myself and for such an extended period of time.

I wish everyone good luck and hope everyone hears soon. Thank you all for all the advice of the past months.

Congratulations Thomas...

Hi, so new to this but I lodged thru an MA way back on the 10th of sept. And had no news of yet. I've seen grants from people almost in the end of October. so I asked my MA to probe about how my application is going and all I got back was my application is in progress blah blah. I don't even know if my nomination visa has been granted. My immi account just says in progress. Is there a way of telling? I think my application is with group 4. I can't understand how mine is taking so long. My CO clearly doesn't work at a fast pace. :dull:

Hi all

Hi Thomas, is the CO call your MA or call your work place?