I'm awaiting my 186 visa approval, here's my timeline:

Nomination: 11.10.14

Personal application submission: 29.11.14

Nomination approval: 18.02.15

Visa granted: waiting...

Anyone else with a similar timeline or recent approval (Sydney) so I can gauge what applications are being processed at the moment?

Thanks!!

Hi

Our visa has been lodged 23 Dec '14 (2 people)

Medical done 6 Jan '15

Occupation Metallurgy, location Perth

Still waiting

Our friend (4 people) visa, the same company, the same occupation, lodged 21 Dec '14, PR granted 20 Feb '15.

Any one can explain that?

Hi Was that ENS application or rsms

In both occasions ENS. We went with the agent to speed up things. They applied by themselves.

Great even I applied visa on 16 dec 2014 nd nomination was 03/12/2014 but nomination was approved 20/01/2015 still waiting for a case officer bcz my Ma email me yesterday that they haven't allocated a case officer on my file yet

That's answer from my agent.

''In respect to the processing of applications, the Department working in mysterious ways. We also have applications that were lodged last year that haven’t been processed and yet applications lodged this year that have been finalized. Apparently the department is moving on to a new system and applications lodged on the new system are being processed quickly as they are ‘testing’ out the new system.''

Guest harry007
Visa Lodged Date: 20/10/2014 after the approval of the nomination.

Visa Approval Date: 06/03/2015.

Processed in Paramatta.

Location of Employment: Perth

Hi CSSRS you have applied RSMS or ENS ?

My MA was so lazy that he uploaded the meds almost after a month of providing the report. I don't know whether It will restart the que or what...

I'm not sure that the MA has anything to do with uploading the meds, it's normally done direct by the medical practice.

My meds still say requested from the 19.11.14, immigration have confirmed that they have them but still nothing changes on my Immiaccount.

Congrats Lucky.

Could you pls share the timeline.

Nomination and application both logged at 22/10/2014

Case Office assign date: n/a, because until now my application still show as no allocate to a co yet................but it is definitely someone, so I think is not update to web anymore.

Extra documents asked: Degree of my wife's Master

I hope could help rest of other friends here.

Edited by Ozmaniac
Ficed quote

I'm not sure that the MA has anything to do with uploading the meds, it's normally done direct by the medical practice.

My meds still say requested from the 19.11.14, immigration have confirmed that they have them but still nothing changes on my Immiaccount.

Hey websie, Thanks for confirming.. Well I checked with my MA today if they have uploaded the med completion details on the Immi Portal and they have confirmed doing it. It shows under Person 1 - Health, Evidence of - Other (specify) - Received as on 18/02/15. If they were suppose to do it, they should have done it long back... Hope it doesn't have any implication on Grant of Visa due this delay.

Dear all,

I am new to this thread, submitted my visa application on 20/10/2014.

I found date received of attachments changed recently, just wonder if there is an indicator that case officer has been looking into these documents.

In additiona, guys who have got visa granted, do you see there is a date along with "Health, Evidence of" ?

Thanks

Dear all,

I found date received of attachments changed recently, just wonder if there is an indicator that case officer has been looking into these documents.

In additiona, guys who have got visa granted, do you see there is a date along with "Health, Evidence of" ?

Thanks

Well I see a date against the health evidence of, as my ma has uploaded the meds completion status report

Well I see a date against the health evidence of, as my ma has uploaded the meds completion status report

I suppose the meds results should be uploaded by clinic instead of ma or myself.

However, by checking the date received of attachment, I think that indicates kind of progress of application.

Dear all,

Thanks

Hi sky

i don"t think that make big difference , my date changed to received on 1/01/2015, but i got approved on 05/02/2015. Unles your immiaccount last updated date changed to curent , it means someone looked at . You will be soon

. . . just had a call from a case officer wanting to clarify something on my application. She said everything else on the application is fine but just needed to check something.

I would imagine they will need it in writing but I hope not

So what exactly they want to check?