I am no the one doing it, nor submitted on Nov, but didn't you recieve an email that it is being processed? I checked the timeline and some people are getting theirs noms/apps from October so...Not sure tho, from what I saw that is what I think

29 days have gone after they requested more docs for my nomination. So far, no contact.

Employer had emailed them week and a half ago, and was advised that a CO would be reviewing documents sent shortly.

It's really a patience test. Feels like there's nothing I can do nor my employer. Hard to keep bothering them because in the end, they have the pen that will sign off and decides one's future in the country. :(

29 days have gone after they requested more docs for my nomination. So far, no contact.

Employer had emailed them week and a half ago, and was advised that a CO would be reviewing documents sent shortly.

It's really a patience test. Feels like there's nothing I can do nor my employer. Hard to keep bothering them because in the end, they have the pen that will sign off and decides one's future in the country. :(

I feel your pain, 46 days since I had documents requested!

Hi ,had a. Nearly 55 days after requesting documents from C.O BUT still no any msg from them ...it's very hard ....

I'm with you Jay, feeling so despondent with the whole process. Been close many times and in come new processing rules and I'm back to square one.

Just want a decision, been living in limbo for over 5 years now!

I'm with you Jay, feeling so despondent with the whole process. Been close many times and in come new processing rules and I'm back to square one.

Just want a decision, been living in limbo for over 5 years now!

I'm trying to be positive overall... But really hard to keep up with it. It's a roller coaster... Very excited when they requested more documents. Then more waiting. Very excited again when they said a case officer would review it shortly when employer emailed them about a week and a half ago. Then it turns 29 days today...

This all means, the 28 day rule isn't really a rule perhaps?

Frustration is high today, unfortunately. :(

PS @websie - I'm jealous you live in Caloundra. Love Caloundra!

I'm trying to be positive overall... But really hard to keep up with it. It's a roller coaster... Very excited when they requested more documents. Then more waiting. Very excited again when they said a case officer would review it shortly when employer emailed them about a week and a half ago. Then it turns 29 days today...

This all means, the 28 day rule isn't really a rule perhaps?

Frustration is high today, unfortunately. :(

PS @websie - I'm jealous you live in Caloundra. Love Caloundra!

Yeah pretty good place to live after growing up in London for sure.

I spoke with Immigration today, was told my application was processing along. No time scale, made me feel like I was asking for the Earth. Why say file is eligible for review after 28 days if there is no chance of them looking at it in that time scale?

Over it!

Yeah pretty good place to live after growing up in London for sure.

I spoke with Immigration today, was told my application was processing along. No time scale, made me feel like I was asking for the Earth. Why say file is eligible for review after 28 days if there is no chance of them looking at it in that time scale?

Over it!

What number did you call? I may ask to my employer ring them in 2 weeks time, just to give some time in between his last email.

Did it take long? I recall people saying hours depending on the number they call.

Guest Lynn23

Its been 18 weeka but havent got any reault :((

its very stressful .. ~.~

Nomination lodged: april 2014

nomimation approves : may 2014

Applicayion lodged : 28 oct 2014

application result : waiting....

What number did you call? I may ask to my employer ring them in 2 weeks time, just to give some time in between his last email.

Did it take long? I recall people saying hours depending on the number they call.

I used the number that was on the bottom of my request for more documents. It was direct to Perth office and they answered straight away.

Hi

Our visa has been lodged 23 Dec '14 (2 people)

Medical done 6 Jan '15

Occupation Metallurgy, location Perth

Still waiting

Our friend (4 people) visa, the same company, the same occupation, lodged 21 Dec '14, PR granted 20 Feb '15.

Any one can explain that?