Guys,

many of you said here that when you log in to IMMI account you can review status of visa application, "received" "requested" etc.

But in my case I only can see my Health Declaration submitted and nothing else.

It is because I applied via MA and thats why my visa application status only available to them and not shown under my personal account?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28584[/ATTACH]

Thank you!

Jenya, I am also facing the same thing, but I have also imported my Visa application in my Immi Account so that I also have a view to the application. Regarding medicals, it only shows submitted, thats all.

If you have been asked for extra docs, how did you actually provide? Email OR through immi account?

Employer was asked for extra information and said that replied with attachments, however I am unsure which the right way is or either is good.

Appreciate a reply from anyone :)

Thanks and have a good weekend everyone.

Immi account is best bet.

Hi nkm, have you got any info from immi that why they asked skill assessment as well as same documents again ?

No idea mate..I have asked my agent but they said that they havent got any formal request from dept.It is just showing in Immi account as requested. Not sure whats going on..I will wait for another week and if i havent got any update then probably I will send an email to the nse.pse mailbox.

I am also not sure whether I can directly send an email to dept or not so I will ask my agent for the next stepp....Probably best would be agent should contact :-)

Edited by nkm

I've been following this forum for the past few weeks and I can see some early September applicants are still waiting for visa grant. I'm on the same boat . I've been waiting for ages and no updates received since the application was lodge.

Added my timeline

Nomination Lodged: 1st Sept 2014

Visa Application Lodged: 1st Sept 2014

Edited by noworriesmate

**** yeah!!! My defacto partner and I have both been granted PR!!! Visa lodged 2nd of October!!! I am from a non eta approved country so it shouldn't too long for October applicants especially if your from an ETA approved country. Good luck everyone. This thread has been awesome. Cheers, Sam

Congratulations Sambhav

enjoy your residency in Australia. I'm eagerly waiting my day. Not too long... Fingercrossed..

**** yeah!!! My defacto partner and I have both been granted PR!!! Visa lodged 2nd of October!!! I am from a non eta approved country so it shouldn't too long for October applicants especially if your from an ETA approved country. Good luck everyone. This thread has been awesome. Cheers, Sam

Congrats Sam, Do you mind to share where it was processed?

Guest harry007

Congrats bro, Good to see they have started Oct applications .

good luck sambhav.wht is ETA approved country? ur desi right? now oz:)

Hi Sriky,

ETA - Electronic Travel Authority. I don't think it makes a difference on a 186 as the immigration website doesn't give seperate estimates like it does for the other Visas though. And yes I am "desi". Been here for 7 and half years though.

Hi guys, anybody know how do we know that our application has been allocated. MA would get an alert or not ?

Only the time you know is if they asked further information , refused or grant. But your ma can give call or send email to pse.com . Most of the MA are lazy and mine too . He used to say me " why you worried your nomination done it just visa and they make take up to 6 months just drink beer and chill" . Lucky go through no more to listen his bulshit.good luck.