Just contacted by IMMI requesting for more info! I lodged my pr application on Oct 1st last year. Does anyone know how long the health examination last? Does it expire after 1 year or 6 months?

Pccs and health are valid for 1 year.even it expired after the lodgement still valid for processing . My pccs expired on jan and medical expired on jan 27th. Cheers

Really? I did a medical exam Oct 18 2013 and submitted my visa application on 1Oct 2014. They are asking for a new medical. I have written to them but have also booked a new medical exam as the dates are really close.

I was supprised ! what your Ma says? If tgey alreday askeed you should do quicker! Nowdays its really depends on co .may be they ignore me becoz its just week expired, who knows!

Edited by Sam6

I was supprised ! what your Ma says? If tgey alreday askeed you should do quicker! Nowdays its really depends on co .

I dont have a ma so they sent me an email this morning requesting for additional info. I replied and told them I have done a medical exam before etc. But I reckon it is best to do another one as well. I am pretty lucky to be able to book an appointment this afvo. Better get things done quickly now!

Thank you Sam6!!

Even I can see changes in my application view. For some documents,status is changed from received to requested on 9/02 ..Not sure why as I have already submitted those document. I need to check with my MA whether they have received any email from immi or not.

Finally my ENS was granted last November. My case was bit twisted and jeopardized in the middle, so it took quite longer than others.

*Paramatta office / offshore

2013 Jun Applied nomination through MA

2013 Oct Recived refusal letter from immigration, due to faluty documents from MA

Withdrew for re-application

2014 Feb Re-applied nomination through MA (same MA, hard to trust them again though)

2014 Jul Nomination approved

2014 Aug Applied Visa

2014 Nov Visa approved

My Christmas in 2013 & New year's holiday in 2014 seemed like endless hell but, fianlly I got my PR and this reward washed away my pain those days.

Good luck for everyone and THANK YOU AGAIN for the ppl who replied and commented about my post and tried to give me a help.

I am packing for my entry next week to Australia, so thrilled!

Dear NKM, Congrats for your Nomination... Would you like to share what sort of documents they asked?

I am not sure on exactly which docs have been requested. I can see in immi account that in front of AFP clearance,Birth certificate,Skill assessment result &IELTS ,status is Requested.Everything is already submitted except birth certificate/Skill assessment so I am not sure why status is Requested. my MA will follow up with department tomorrow.Since my app is 457 transition to 186 so I am not sure why skill assessment is required :D

Edited by nkm

Hi Guys, Visa application lodged on 26th Sept and still waiting. I got letter from college for my wife functional English but not sure whether those letters are sufficient or does she need to give ielts exam. If they ask for ielts, then how many days CO can wait before I submit ielts score. Any idea?

Hi Sripat, As long as you can prove that she has done 5 years of studies with English as a medium and she had a full time study load , she should be good. My MA gave me a letter format which listed these points . I ensured that the I get the letters in the same format. Fingers crossed , they should hold good.

which state did you apply in?

Hi everyone,

I would like to share my timeline;

My timeline:

186 Nomination on 1 May 2014

Nomination approved on 18th august 2014

186 Visa Application on 4th September 2014

Visa Grant ???

And also, i was requested my AFP clearence due to it`s overtime 8th January 2015 and uploaded it 16th January.

What i would like to ask you is i wasn`t requsted my AFP on my Immigration agency. No one send an email to my agency and they couldn`t see it on their immiaccount panel this request. While i was checking my immi account i came acroos that. It was requested on 8th january and turned in to required on 14th january. So, as soon as i got it passed it to my immigration agency and they uploaded it on 16th and DIBP received on 20th january.

Now on my immi account it says on AFP clearence 'required` on 8th and `received` on 20th. But there is no changing on my "Last update" column it still says 5th september 2014. I called DIBP and after 30 minutes hold up, he said to me you have to wait 6 months so it means March 2015. It`s been more than 5 months and i feel really annoying.

I appreciate for your any comment.

Thank you.

Hi sripar, i applied my nomination and visa on 24th sept and my partner didnt have ielts but had studied for 3 years full time in english medium. According to my MA its 2 years for secondary applicant and 5 years for Primary applicant(Full time, english medium). Hope it will help