Hi,Any One Suggest me that My Nomination has been a set a side (reopen)if They (DIBP) will aprrove it so do i need to lodge new 186 Application or they will give me my application 's decision as well with my nomination....

Any one Tell me please if you have any ideas....

Jay, I will suggest you to get in touch with your MA as these are very technical aspect of the migration issues.I am not sure whether you will get any response or not from forum members.All d best.

Finally the most amazing news heard,

Got Permanent Residency.

Thank you everyone for posting your time line, It gave me patience to wait.

My timeline:

186 Nomination on 18th August 2014

186 Visa Application on 26th September 2014

Nomination approved on 6th January 2015

Visa Grant on 6th February 2015.

Best of luck all my friends who are waiting for good news.

Thank you very much friends

Congrats Mate. Have fun !

Hi guys,

Any idea on how long it takes for the Employer Nomination to be approved?

My partner's employers applied on 28 September 2014 and called immigration today and were told that their file weren't allocated to a CO yet. It has already been more than 4 months and if they ask for more documents, I am afraid that our case will take even longer.

Anybody on the same boat? I am just wondering how long it will be, it shouldn't be too long maybe a few more weeks but I suppose we can't be sure.

you can expect some response in this week as immi has touched the applications logged on 26th sept. I am expecting some response from immi within 2 weeks as i have logged on 1st oct.

Hi guys,

Any idea on how long it takes for the Employer Nomination to be approved?

My partner's employers applied on 28 September 2014 and called immigration today and were told that their file weren't allocated to a CO yet. It has already been more than 4 months and if they ask for more documents, I am afraid that our case will take even longer.

Anybody on the same boat? I am just wondering how long it will be... Looking at It it shouldn't be too long maybe a few more weeks but I suppose we can't be sure.

Hey SpringinMelbourne , I presume you have applied in Melbourne as well . There have been many NSW applications that have been approved. Or may be there are more NSW folks on this thread. I dont know but I feel like NSW moves faster than VIC does. Just my feeling. This is not based on any strong data.

Hi everyone,

I would like to share my timeline;

My timeline:

186 Nomination on 1 May 2014

Nomination approved on 18th august 2014

186 Visa Application on 4th September 2014

Visa Grant ???

And also, i was requested my AFP clearence due to it`s overtime 8th January 2015 and uploaded it 16th January.

What i would like to ask you is i wasn`t requsted my AFP on my Immigration agency. No one send an email to my agency and they couldn`t see it on their immiaccount panel this request. While i was checking my immi account i came acroos that. It was requested on 8th january and turned in to required on 14th january. So, as soon as i got it passed it to my immigration agency and they uploaded it on 16th and DIBP received on 20th january.

Now on my immi account it says on AFP clearence 'required` on 8th and `received` on 20th. But there is no changing on my "Last update" column it still says 5th september 2014. I called DIBP and after 30 minutes hold up, he said to me you have to wait 6 months so it means March 2015. It`s been more than 5 months and i feel really annoying.

I appreciate for your any comment.

Thank you.

Hey SpringinMelbourne , I presume you have applied in Melbourne as well . There have been many NSW applications that have been approved. Or may be there are more NSW folks on this thread. I dont know but I feel like NSW moves faster than VIC does. Just my feeling. This is not based on any strong data.

Hey AdyG. Yes I've applied in Melbourne and I was also under the impression NSW is moving a lot faster than VIC... I'm just hoping there'll be some news next week.

Has your nomination been approved?

Nope not yet. That's the news I'm waiting for. (or any news really!!) I applied about a month after the nomination was lodged. So once that's approved, more waiting for me... Probably another month or so.

I just need to see something moving along. There has been no communication/status changes or anything (same with nomination). I guess when I was reading this forum before, I kind of thought that it will be all done in 4 months (the processing times seemed so much quicker then) but looks like it is going to be closer to 6 months.

Nope not yet. That's the news I'm waiting for. (or any news really!!) I applied about a month after the nomination was lodged. So once that's approved, more waiting for me... Probably another month or so.

I just need to see something moving along. There has been no communication/status changes or anything (same with nomination). I guess when I was reading this forum before, I kind of thought that it will be all done in 4 months (the processing times seemed so much quicker then) but looks like it is going to be closer to 6 months.

OK Hope you get the good news soon. I don't even know whether my nomination is approved. All I know is that my MA applied on September 30 and send me a DIAC letter acknowledging a valid application. That is it. No more news. Any idea if a valid application means the nomination is done or not? Maybe this is a question for my MA?

When immi asks for more docs, are they sent through email or you upload on your immi account and notify CO on email that you uploaded the docs?

I believe you need to upload the requested documents on your immi account and you don't need to notify your CO on email (although, if you do it probably wouldn't hurt). Once you do that I think the CO will check them after 28 days. But I have seen visas being approved within a week of uploading requested documents.

My application few days earlier from you.After Christmas my status change to received, it was shows uploaded, before. Until now still shows ' received' there

I ask my agent what was that means, who says it is not necessary to a co, sometime system does not update that quick. Don t worry

That's absolutely right mate, mine was changed from required to received on 24th NOV 2014 and since then still i have been waiting

I believe you need to upload the requested documents on your immi account and you don't need to notify your CO on email (although, if you do it probably wouldn't hurt). Once you do that I think the CO will check them after 28 days. But I have seen visas being approved within a week of uploading requested documents.

Hi mate

No one can tell how long it will take. I was set mind to wait another 28 days to get grant after additional info but somehow i got approved next day. It all about their way of working but though the case officer and state is different in grant letter. Cheers

Just contacted by IMMI requesting for more info! I lodged my pr application on Oct 1st last year. Does anyone know how long the health examination last? Does it expire after 1 year or 6 months?

Megan, Health examination results are valid for a year . That is what my MA told me .

Just contacted by IMMI requesting for more info! I lodged my pr application on Oct 1st last year. Does anyone know how long the health examination last? Does it expire after 1 year or 6 months?

This is encouraging news that they are looking at October 01st applications which probably means that Sept 30th is not far behind :) One can hope though