Guest harry007
Hi I am new to this forum. Can any one please guide me how to add my time line in the bottom of my every post.

Welcome Saimaa, I think you are from Australian forum right ?

I do not know how many follows the daily routine like logging into Immi Account and checking the status of their application but for me it has become a daily chorus. Its really difficult for all of us to have patience, and I was going through the application sheet with some people waiting for more than 180 days i.e. beyond the defined timelines of 6 months.

The shortest time is of 38 days of suk123 in old system & 23 days of mjperth in the new system & longest waiting for the grant is of websie 193 days i.e. almost more than 6 months.

Can someone tell what is the average processing time? As per my calculation its coming near by 107 days... and as of now we have 89 applicants waiting for the visa grant.

Hi Sam good news they have started Oct application. Have you provide them only January payslips or all the remaining month after you lodged your nomination like Aug ,Sept ,Oct ,Nov .Dec

mA only uploaded last months (Jan).he reckon its sufficent and bank statement for adress proof. Thank u

I do not know how many follows the daily routine like logging into Immi Account and checking the status of their application but for me it has become a daily chorus. Its really difficult for all of us to have patience, and I was going through the application sheet with some people waiting for more than 180 days i.e. beyond the defined timelines of 6 months.

The shortest time is of 38 days of suk123 in old system & 23 days of mjperth in the new system & longest waiting for the grant is of websie 193 days i.e. almost more than 6 months.

Can someone tell what is the average processing time? As per my calculation its coming near by 107 days... and as of now we have 89 applicants waiting for the visa grant.

Hi Vaibhavm23, They are certainly more than 109 days now(recent applications). Most times I have noticed on an average they are around 130 days . I also feel that if you apply post Ausgust the process is slower since the holiday break creeps in. Prior to August I know its been 3 - 3.5 months . Its certainly 4 months and above now in most cases.

Hey,

I applied nomination on 18th August 2014.

Got approval on 6 January 2015

Applied 186 Visa Application on 26th September 2015.

No news yet. Any prediction please

Ashraful , I think you should be close. My MA told me that applications until 21/22 have received their visa grants . So I think your close :)

What a wonderful day for me.

Just now I got a confirmation e-mail from my MA that my PR got approved today.

Good luck to all who are waiting for and thanks for all your posts all these days.

Here is my time line until Approval. Thanks.

Nomination & VISA apllied :
​26-Sep-2014

Decision ready application through MA.

VISA Grant:
05-Feb-2015. Nothing heard from DIBP until approval. Got straight GRANT E-mail.

Edited by Saimaa

Guest harry007

​26-Sep-2014

VISA Grant:

Congrats Saima

Sick of looking the immiaccount. The page show "in progress" always. No idea when will the nomination get approved and visa granted. waiting waiting:arghh:

Welcome to my world!

When did you apply? Things seem to have slowed down since the new processing system.

​26-Sep-2014

VISA Grant:

Congrats Saimaa. Enjoy your residency. What state did you put your application through?

Hi guys, one of my friends said if you are not submit nomination and visa on same day, your visa will wait another few months to be assessed after you got nomination approved?! Anyone has any thoughts? Cheers!

I agree, if you look at the spread sheet most still take 3 - 4 months from visa application date.

I agree, if you look at the spread sheet most still take 3 - 4 months from visa application date.

Yes, Websie. May I ask after you got nomination, how many days you wait until you receive request more docs message from Co for your visa application? Also, any explanation from your CO about the delay?