Sorry for the delayed notice, but priorities and all that!

I got PR yesterday afternoon, applied 22nd Sept from WA, processed in VIC. No contact until grant, used MA and lodged visa after nomination approval. Had defacto relationship on tow also granted.

Best of luck everyone, things are delayed a bit, but if you look at the spreadsheet apart from a few things are working in order for most cases, best advice I could give now is to distract yourself as much as possible, from the start of my nomination wait in June to now I've grown a beard, raised a preying mantis from a new hatchling, fostered a cat etc etc.. All to take my mind off the visa. Keeping tabs makes it go slow, VERY slow, don't put your life on hold and continue to enjoy it, the visa will come either way.

Laters all, hope everyone stays lucky !

Do you guys know if the 'Last update' column actually updates when they request you more documents? I think my question is that if the column is accurate.

Congrats ML85!

On the front page of Immiaccount mine still shows "Last Updated 21 July 2014" It's my understanding that it doesn't change until visa is granted.

When you view application you can see the date that uploaded documents changed to received but this still doesn't mean someone has looked at documents just that they have them festering there somewhere in a pile!

Hi Everyone,

I am Jasmine and I have keep my eyes on this timeline for a while.

I applied the 186 the nomination on 8th October and have not got anything from the IMD yet. Can someone put my timeline on please and hope to hear good

news from you guys.

Cheers!

Hey Jasmine, Its self serve. You have access to the sheet. You can pop it on !!! Good Luck :)

Sorry for the delayed notice, but priorities and all that!

I got PR yesterday afternoon, applied 22nd Sept from WA, processed in VIC. No contact until grant, used MA and lodged visa after nomination approval. Had defacto relationship on tow also granted.

Best of luck everyone, things are delayed a bit, but if you look at the spreadsheet apart from a few things are working in order for most cases, best advice I could give now is to distract yourself as much as possible, from the start of my nomination wait in June to now I've grown a beard, raised a preying mantis from a new hatchling, fostered a cat etc etc.. All to take my mind off the visa. Keeping tabs makes it go slow, VERY slow, don't put your life on hold and continue to enjoy it, the visa will come either way.

Laters all, hope everyone stays lucky !

So true ML85 . Till I entered my fourth month of waiting I was pretty cool about it. Its didnt even cross my mind until 3.5 months .Only now I am a bit edgy. Just a wee bit :)

On the front page of Immiaccount mine still shows "Last Updated 21 July 2014" It's my understanding that it doesn't change until visa is granted.

When you view application you can see the date that uploaded documents changed to received but this still doesn't mean someone has looked at documents just that they have them festering there somewhere in a pile!

Cool! Thanks @websie.

I've got access to my nomination that went out in September. Employer shared with me with no probs. I wondered that because I'd know whether it has been any interaction with Immi or not just looking at this date.

It looks like one document had been uploaded around 10th Jan, however I haven't been told about them asking more documents or has just been uploaded on their free will. Curious now about it :(

At least Better to have Something Rather than having Nothings.

Hi guys,

i just got a call from my MA at 3:30, my file is opened in victoria and ask for further documents. They asked for recent payslips and address proof. My Ma forwarded already and waiting for grant. Finger crossed!

Hi guys,

i just got a call from my MA at 3:30, my file is opened in victoria and ask for further documents. They asked for recent payslips and address proof. My Ma forwarded already and waiting for grant. Finger crossed!

Wow it seems like Immi forgot 3rd & 4th week files of September and processing October file, anyway good luck Sam

Hi guys,

Hi Sam, it seems that you have been asked for more info on 4th Jan, so is it the 2nd time you were asked for more docs? Also, for visa application, they still need payslips?

Hi guys,

Good luck Sam6.

Hi Sam, it seems that you have been asked for more info on 4th Jan, so is it the 2nd time you were asked for more docs? Also, for visa application, they still need payslips?

Hi loongy

it s my mistake i mention jan .it supposed to be feb.yaa my ma says my nomination was approved on 24 nov and they wants to find out still i am working for company or not.thats why they asked payslips.

Guest harry007
Hi loongy

it s my mistake i mention jan .it supposed to be feb.yaa my ma says my nomination was approved on 24 nov and they wants to find out still i am working for company or not.thats why they asked payslips.

Hi Sam good news they have started Oct application. Have you provide them only January payslips or all the remaining month after you lodged your nomination like Aug ,Sept ,Oct ,Nov .Dec