What is this spreadsheet about? Is it updated by immigration or by the users of this forum as their visas are granted? Thx

Nervan, this group is maintained by users of the forum and not immigration . It's self serve and gives you a good idea of timelines that the applications take nowadays

I would like to introduce myself. I am Ady and I have applied a Decision Ready Application through my MA in the Vic Centre. Date of Application is 30 September 2014. Still waiting and watching :).Byron , thanks for the spreadsheet. I have updated my details there.

Hey everyone, according to my MA my application was submitted to immigration on 31 Oct 2014, I called the call centre this morning for an update and they said that my application has not been allocated to a CO yet. Anyone had the same?

Well my application too was lodged on 31st Oct, I am still waiting for a CO to be assigned.

I haven't approached the Immi Dept as it was advised by my agent not to do so.

What I know as my one of my relative too applied for a PR visa, and it took long for him since the Immi Dept verifies the identity with the concerned ministry of your country with the documents submitted by you and once they get a revert like on PCC, Passport etc they take a final call on approval of your candidature.

OMG . Just got a call from Immi people and at the same time checked the immi account page.

It is now finalized and completed...we are now Permanent residents.

Good luck to everyone else and don't give up hope.

I know it gets frustrating when you do not see any thing change on the website.

ut she picked up my file for the first time today at 1pm. See approved the nomination and the visa in 3 hours. It would have been quicker if the MA would have answered he phone call earlier. At least she had the good sense to call me.

There was some typing mistakes in the MA application. So she just wanted to check them. Once I spoke to her she completed it in15 minutes...

TIME FOR A CELBRATION....

Don't know what I am going to do for 5 hours a day know there is nothing to check....

OMG . Just got a call from Immi people and at the same time checked the immi account page.

ut she picked up my file for the first time today at 1pm. See approved the nomination and the visa in 3 hours. It would have been quicker if the MA would have answered he phone call earlier. At least she had the good sense to call me.

There was some typing mistakes in the MA application. So she just wanted to check them. Once I spoke to her she completed it in15 minutes...

Don't know what I am going to do for 5 hours a day know there is nothing to check....

Congratulations mate!

Congratulations buddy.. When did you applied?

Congratulations!

I know what you mean about checking Immiaccount, it's an obsession of mine too!

Which centre was it processed at please?

Edited by websie

Yay! Nice to see a couple of October applications getting approved this month!

There are still a fair few September applications to go though. Still waiting. It's killing me. I cant even check my immi account as I can't create one. My MA has it under her account and I can't access it becuase she has 100s of other applications there. :(. I want to call the department, but it won't help. My life is stand still till this Visa comes through as I can only start with my employer once the Visa is approved even though I've been living here for 7 and half years... :(

HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!

Hey @websie, did you apply back in July and still waiting for your visa or you just haven't updated your signature?

Congratulations @swintonfan!

No still waiting for my visa. My case was complicated so I knew it would take longer than average but think I've waited long enough now. Was told by my case officer she would grant as soon as extra documents were received only to find out the system has changed and I no longer have a case officer and I'm back in the queue.

So frustrating!!!!!

Hello Sir,

I Had a 457 visa and I am working for same employer for two years , and know I applied for 186 visa with same employer , my file had been lodge for last 3 months and still waiting for decision .

But Know my employer sell their restaurant to other person , still the name of the restaurant is same but everything else is changed like ACN and ABN number.

My duties and the restaurant menu all are same as before.

So is it effect on my 186 visa nomination .

Do the department may cancel my nomination .

please help me with this question .

thank you

Regards

goldi

There are still a fair few September applications to go though. Still waiting. It's killing me. I cant even check my immi account as I can't create one. My MA has it under her account and I can't access it becuase she has 100s of other applications there. :(. I want to call the department, but it won't help. My life is stand still till this Visa comes through as I can only start with my employer once the Visa is approved even though I've been living here for 7 and half years... :(

HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!

Well you can create a new immi account, and can import your application, if you have the key details like application reference no etc. Its upto you, I did so coz I don't want to bug my MA every week or fortnight and it helped me to see the status by myself.

HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!

If you have your TRN and passport number you can create your own immiaccount without affecting your MA s account.