Hi everyone,

How do you know your employer nomination is granted? Could I check the progress in immiaccount if I have TRN? Nomination TRN and Visa TRN is different, isn't it?

Hi, the nomination application needs to be shared with you by your company or MA, see the post below of how this can be done.

Cheers

Hi Vishal

HR Just entered my personal email registered with immi and my immiaccount username in the sharing screen as seen below, after that when I logged in I was asked if I was authorized to view this application, once I said yes I was able to see the application in my account, see screenshots below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27791[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27792[/ATTACH]

so tomorrow will be 5 calendar months from lodging my nomination (!!!) so hopefully its the day! I'm not sure if the turnaround time is 5 or 6 months for low risk? My manager has requested our MA follow up today regardless of what the circulars are saying. I can't see if the others waiting as long as me have had any contact or not though...

We've bit the bullet and lodged our application over the weekend couldn't hold off any longer as we need to travel Friday so had to get it in before we left Oz!

I was in the DIBP office this morning and overheard some other woeful visa tales while waiting so I'm thankful that I'm not in their boats either!

so tomorrow will be 5 calendar months from lodging my nomination (!!!) so hopefully its the day! I'm not sure if the turnaround time is 5 or 6 months for low risk? My manager has requested our MA follow up today regardless of what the circulars are saying. I can't see if the others waiting as long as me have had any contact or not though...

We've bit the bullet and lodged our application over the weekend couldn't hold off any longer as we need to travel Friday so had to get it in before we left Oz!

I was in the DIBP office this morning and overheard some other woeful visa tales while waiting so I'm thankful that I'm not in their boats either!

Hi Lily

What did u heard?

Hi Guys,my nomination has been set aside last week and new case officer allocated and requested more documents .i submitted all documents so any know one how long they take time and

if my nomination will be approve,so do i need to lodge new application or can i use old one?

any reply would be appriciate...

hi all,

i am following this thread from a long time,

i lodge my nomination and visa application on 9 October 2014,

still waiting,

i just wondering is anyone get their nomination approved, who lodge in october,

or how long they gonna take

hi all,

still waiting,

Hi pks,

Please refer this sheet and add your entry as well, please update whenever there is any news on your visa:

http://bit.ly/1Gfs4qI

hi all,

still waiting,

They are still working on September, it's all very quiet on the visa grant side of things.

According to the spreadsheet, you can probably expect your visa in 113 days on average but that number is climbing very fast, so best not get to excited :-) You're going to have to test your patience for a little while longer, as we all are.

Keep an eye on the spreadsheet and you'll know more. Cheers

Edited by ByronSmith

Does anyone know if there is a list that contains how many ENS 186 visas where applied for, and granted/refused, over the course of last year? Obviously our spreadsheet is only a very small percentage of what really is being processed, but it would be nice to see what sort of percentage that is.

Does anyone know if there is a list that contains how many ENS 186 visas where applied for, and granted/refused, over the course of last year? Obviously our spreadsheet is only a very small percentage of what really is being processed, but it would be nice to see what sort of percentage that is.

Try out this link, look at Table 8 and the "Permanent employer-sponsored visa programmes" section just below table 7.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/reports/annual/2013-14/performance/outcome_1/economic_migration.htm#tab_007

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know why the spreadsheet isn't working anymore? It's giving reference errors... This is what I'm using - http://bit.ly/1Gfs4qI

It seems that someone got a little bit careless and trigger happy. They deleted all the data and associated graphs.

Luckily google docs has revision history and I was able to restore back to an earlier copy. Let's hope its only a one time event.

I've made a synced offline copy in the event we need to reupload.

Cheers

Byron

Edited by ByronSmith

Hey Guys,

Thanks for doing the spreadsheet its great!

Anyone know why there seems to be a lull in getting visas processed over the last couple of weeks?

Probably something to do with this!!

http://migrationalliance.com.au/immigration-daily-news/entry/2015-01-dozens-of-top-dibp-senior-managers-and-some-100-middle-managers-to-get-the-sack-in-february.html

This article demonstrate there will be more delay in processing an applications.

Oh well... I was happy enough in September when the nomination went through, expecting to take around 3 months, which was the average processing time. It's been more than 4 months, and not a single contact.

Patient and waiting is a beast. But you know, keep positive thoughts! :) It can come through at any time! I'm sure I'm not far away from the nomination approval... :)

Would you mind sharing? When you say woeful tales.. Do you mean for the DIBP staff or for the applicants?

Well the doozie was a girl in there lodging a complaint on the phone (after substantial time at the counter) the gist I got was - she had lodged her PR application (457 transition) and then left the country (sick parent) without realising she couldn't travel on a BVA - she said DIBP should have told her that - I don't necessarily agree as its on the BVA but here's the best part..

Anyways, when overseas she realised she had no valid visa - i think she got refused onto her flight as she had no visa! - and called DIBP who told her to get a 3 month holiday visa - (noting she has a full time job here) and come back to Oz on that and "sort it out" in the country. Now she can't get work rights as she's on a holiday visa, not a substanative visa, and she was due back to school as a teacher today..... she can't get the last bit of documentation to DIBP until next week so DIBP can't finalise her PR application - even though they have indicated once we get the last doc it will be approved... I was tempted to ask her when she lodged it but she didn't get off the phone before i left (45 mins later)....

Moral of the story - read your visa conditions!!