hi guys

We got our nomination approved on dec 22 2014, and they asked for spouse english and form 80, which submitted by 23/12. Any ideas when the PR will be granted

after nomination being approved.

Our time line

Nomination and Visa lodged 11th sep 2014

Nomination apporved 22 dec 2014

Visa grant =: STILL WAITING...............

hi guys

We got our nomination approved on dec 22 2014, and they asked for spouse english and form 80, which submitted by 23/12. Any ideas when the PR will be granted

after nomination being approved.

Our time line

Nomination and Visa lodged 11th sep 2014

Nomination apporved 22 dec 2014

Visa grant =: STILL WAITING...............

dont worry, mate. I guess good news will come before end of next week!

Wondering where my nomination is now.... getting that bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.... :unsure:

Mine took 147 days so try not to worry. With the Christmas and New Year break and the new processing system things seem to be taking a little longer than we would all like.

So employer just shared my nomination with me. When I clicked on it for the first time, it was asked who I was. 1) Someone who would act on their behalf. 2) An MA. 3) Someone from the organisation that would receive correspondence but couldn't act on their behalf. Not with these words, but that what it was.

Of course I selected 3. Now I am wondering how dangerous that can be for MAs who share from their account. It gave me the power to select whatever I wanted to do.

Other thought I had was related to how much that can affect my nomination and application, even selecting 3. It's basically saying: "Hey Immi, I see everything now".

Anyhow, thoughts?

So employer just shared my nomination with me. When I clicked on it for the first time, it was asked who I was. 1) Someone who would act on their behalf. 2) An MA. 3) Someone from the organisation that would receive correspondence but couldn't act on their behalf. Not with these words, but that what it was.

Of course I selected 3. Now I am wondering how dangerous that can be for MAs who share from their account. It gave me the power to select whatever I wanted to do.

Other thought I had was related to how much that can affect my nomination and application, even selecting 3. It's basically saying: "Hey Immi, I see everything now".

Anyhow, thoughts?

I wondered the same when my HR shared the application with me, I even uploaded some of the docs (my payslips, etc) to the nomination application. All of those docs went to Received - The company did nominate me to communicate with IMMI on their behalf, so I don't think this should be an issue. Of course you can't download and see the documents that are already uploaded so sensitive information should still be secure (other than the one on the nomination application which we can see).

hello guys, very happy to say that we have been granted our PR today morning 10:00am. hurrayyyyyy very happy verry very happy, after a very long wait

for 4 months and 13 days we got our PR.

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for sharing their timelines and this forum has been very helpful in knowing approximate time of visa grant for us

Here is our timeline

Nomination and visa lodged 11th sep 2014

nomination approved Dec 22 2014

visa granted Jan 23 2015

hello guys, very happy to say that we have been granted our PR today morning 10:00am. hurrayyyyyy very happy verry very happy, after a very long wait

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for sharing their timelines and this forum has been very helpful in knowing approximate time of visa grant for us

Here is our timeline

visa granted Jan 23 2015

Congratulations blenz!! Have a good one, cheers

Congrats.Time to relax now. Thanks for keeping your information updated on the spreadsheet. It's very useful information. Problem is, although I know I have 50+ days to go, I can't stop looking at the number tick by every day... :)

Congrats.Time to relax now. Thanks for keeping your information updated on the spreadsheet. It's very useful information. Problem is, although I know I have 50+ days to go, I can't stop looking at the number tick by every day... :)

Well...I took the liberty to update it, and don't worry about looking at number ticking by every day...all of us waiting for sure do it as well...even the ones who just applied, I'm sure ;)

Cheers

Well...I took the liberty to update it, and don't worry about looking at number ticking by every day...all of us waiting for sure do it as well...even the ones who just applied, I'm sure ;)

Cheers

What a gem, thanks for your assistance. Looks like we will be celebrating together. One day apart!

What a gem, thanks for your assistance. Looks like we will be celebrating together. One day apart!

and what a celebration it would be..keeping in view that probably we are the most unlucky ones, given the new system was implemented just a couple of days after we put in our apps, stay put!!

Here is our timeline

visa granted Jan 23 2015

Congratulations Blenz! Enjoy your new life!

Hi Byron

Thanks for the fantastic effort with the spreadsheet.

Makes it easier for all of us to keep track. Cheers.

My pleasure, happy to help where I can, as there is nothing worse than guessing and waiting. Glad to see another November clan member.

Edited by ByronSmith