Hi Mate,

It's not a hoax. I just had this confirmed with my Immi agent. She also says its true and is noticing clients who lodged their application in Novemeber/December already getting approved. If you look at the spreadsheet you will find a few luck ones who have had their visas granted in 40 days (approx). But this is not the case for everyone who applied after the 22nd of November as the Immi Dept only has a small team working on these applications to test out the system. I lodged mine in October. (Im)patiently waiting...

Have they start to process October applicants?

I will go oversea in mid Feb, hope I can have some good news (at least assigned a CO) before I go

Guest harry007

I will go oversea in mid Feb, hope I can have some good news (at least assigned a CO) before I go

I guess in 2 to 3 weeks. They will start the Oct applications. I also want to go overseas but waiting for the approval .

Mine was also lodged on 21 niv. Nomination already approved

Hi Vihaan, you mean your nomination was lodged on 21st above and its approved...that's fast, congrats!! Mine was lodged on 20th and it seems there is a long way to go.

Good luck for the application, cheers

Mine was also lodged on 21 niv. Nomination already approved

Ye your nom app was submitted

14/08/2014 whereas mine is 19/11/2014.

However, I don't think the nomination will change the fact that we are both now at the very back of the queue. If they're progressing new apps from the 22nd Nov as well as the usual apps we're the unluckiest of them all.

New joiners, please don't forget to add your entry to: http://bit.ly/1Gfs4qI or if existing members see new details if you can spare a moment and kindly add or update any entries they see on the forum that would be great.

Edited by ByronSmith

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, not a Pom so hope you don't mind me joining...

Our timeline

Nomination lodged 22 July 2014

Nomination approved 5 November 2014

186 visa application (direct entry) lodged 17 November 2014

:)

Hey I remember you, you use to post in saaustralia- is that right, hope you get your approval soon!!!

Cheers

Guest spreadingwings
What's saaustralia?

It's a forum for South Africans moving to Australia:

Edited by Ozmaniac
Link removed per forum rules

Hey mate,

They have started September. OCTOBER is probably couple of all away. What via are you currently on? If your on a bridging via then you are not allowed to leave the country. If you do, they won't let you back in until a decision has been made on your application. You can try to apply for a brooding visa b which week allow you to leave but you need to have an extremely good reason for them to grant you that via.

Question, do you think it'll be a good idea to add a ENS/RSMS column to the spreadsheet (http://bit.ly/1Gfs4qI)? At the moment I _think_ it's only ENS 186 people but I wonder if it's worth knowing if there are RSMS 187 people in there too? I know the processing time for each is 6 months but is there an order of preference between the two?

Or perhaps they should have their own sheet?

I got this message from my MA yesterday arvo..

We received notification from the Department that they are now only allocating files for the Subclass 186 and 187 visa lodged from September 2014.

They are behind in processing as they made significant changes to their processing procedures and IT Systems towards the end of last year.

Hey mate,

They have started September. OCTOBER is probably couple of all away. What via are you currently on? If your on a bridging via then you are not allowed to leave the country. If you do, they won't let you back in until a decision has been made on your application. You can try to apply for a brooding visa b which week allow you to leave but you need to have an extremely good reason for them to grant you that via.

Hi Sambhav,

I'm currently holding 457 which has 4 years validity. It's no problem to go oversea.

Thanks for reminding anyway:laugh:

New joiners, please don't forget to add your entry to: http://bit.ly/1Gfs4qI or if existing members see new details if you can spare a moment and kindly add or update any entries they see on the forum that would be great.

Hello & great work with the spreadsheet!

Been a silent observer, great forum, thought I'd add my timeline....

MA lodged application 186, non-ETA passport

Nomination lodged: 13/10/2014

Nomination approved: Waiting

Visa lodged:13/10/2014

Visa granted: Waiting

:SLEEP:

Question, do you think it'll be a good idea to add a ENS/RSMS column to the spreadsheet (http://bit.ly/1Gfs4qI)? At the moment I _think_ it's only ENS 186 people but I wonder if it's worth knowing if there are RSMS 187 people in there too? I know the processing time for each is 6 months but is there an order of preference between the two?

Hi Byron

this thread is related to 186 applications - in my opinion it would confuse people to have 187 on there too - overload of info they should make their own and I understand RSMS get priority over ENS.

The processing times for the ENS and RSMS are the same. However RSMS is higher on the priority list of processing. RSMS comes first followed by ENS and then the rest are below. I havent seen many RSMS applicants on here but it would hurt to add them in with a column indicating RSMS or ENS. :)