Hi, our nomination & visa were submitted together by our agent, decision ready on 3rd September. 4 months & waiting! Our agent estimated approx 3-5 months......... Longest wait of my life!

all d best Jay. I have seen people applied on 11 sept have received the visa outcome. It may be worth to check with your MA if they have received any update from Immi or not.

Nomination approved today. Lodged nomination 14 aug. Waiting for application to be approved. Application submitted 21 nov. Nomination approved 6 jan 2014

As per my MA,Immi is currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in September 2014

all d best Jay. I have seen people applied on 11 sept have received the visa outcome. It may be worth to check with your MA if they have received any update from Immi or not.

Waiting waiting waiting

visa and nom applied 13th Aug\

nom approved 15 dec

still waiting !!!! :arghh:

Finally got it !!! Aussie aussie aussie

this forum had really helped thanks every one

visa and nom applied 13th Aug

nom approval 15 Dec

visa granted 7 Jan

processing office perth Team 6

Congrats mate.Party time... after nomination approval,did they ask you for more docs as it is almost a month after your nom approval,you have received visa approval..

Congrats mate.Party time... after nomination approval,did they ask you for more docs as it is almost a month after your nom approval,you have received visa approval..

I wasnt requested for any documents , i feel they took time because of christmas break.

Edited by VB151
Adding up

Finally got it !!! Aussie aussie aussie

this forum had really helped thanks every one

visa and nom applied 13th Aug

nom approval 15 Dec

visa granted 7 Jan

processing office perth Team 6

Congratulations, my nomination approval was just after yours so hoping mine will be soon.

Hi guys,

I originally applied for 187 Subclass but also have been following this thread for months as well and it's helped me a lot to stay calm, however I must admit it's been the longest wait ever in my life and I finally got the grant letter today. Just to help the other out, please see below for my timeline.

Nomination application: 05/06/2014

Nomination approval: 14/08/2014

Visa application: 19/09/2014

Visa approval: 08/01/2015

All the best to the others who've been waiting.

Cheers

Yep, fingers crossed we get our visa's soon, sept the 18th feels like a very long time ago!!

No updates yet of my nomination lodged on 29th Aug and Application submitted on 31st Oct with all documents uploaded, waiting for approvals of both.

When is my turn...!

Hi guys,

I originally applied for 187 Subclass but also have been following this thread for months as well and it's helped me a lot to stay calm, however I must admit it's been the longest wait ever in my life and I finally got the grant letter today. Just to help the other out, please see below for my timeline.

Visa approval: 08/01/2015All the best to the others who've been waiting. Cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28112[/ATTACH]

Hi guys,

Visa approval: 08/01/2015

All the best to the others who've been waiting.

Cheers

Congratulations!! My MA lodged my Nomination and Visa application on the same day (1st December 2014) under the 186 subclass, Medical Completed/Cleared in November 2014. I am glad I found this forum today and hopefully it will help me to stay calm as well during the waiting time.

Nomination application: 01/12/2014

Visa application: 01/12/2014

Nomination approval: Waiting:smile:

Visa approval: Waiting:smile:

Edited by BrianNZ

No updates yet of my nomination lodged on 29th Aug and Application submitted on 31st Oct with all documents uploaded, waiting for approvals of both.

When is my turn...!

based on current status/blogs, for you it may take another 1.5 months or so for final visa application result.Nomination result may come soon. They are still looking after Sept applications.

based on current status/blogs, for you it may take another 1.5 months or so for final visa application result.Nomination result may come soon. They are still looking after Sept applications.

I think they are toggling between Aug & Sep applications or lost of where exactly they are..as i see more Aug applications pending.

I think they are toggling between Aug & Sep applications or lost of where exactly they are..as i see more Aug applications pending.

Ya .As per previous posts,earliest application which got approved was logged on 19th Sept.