Well I never thought that we will get it after 4 days, We thought at least by Friday or next week.

Anyways good luck to all... I think Immi wants early Christmas vacation so hopefully all Aug-Sep applicants will be finished by the end of this year! Hopefully Oct applicants as well !

Congrats Belle. Cheers!

Lets hope so Sam, for both of us. It also says 'processing', and I think it previously said 'in progress', on the lodgement page. Bit strange though, my nomination was accepted on 29.07.14 and I only lodged my application on 23.10.14?

:)

hi all

I've just noticed that all the documents that I uploaded with my application have today gone from 'required' to 'received' with todays date next to them.

Not to get ahead of myself, but it suggests some progress is being made? Can anyone suggest what this might mean in regards to time line/ case officer allocation etc?

Cheers

I got the same changed on the 4th Dec, " Required " to "Received", got approval on the 8thDec! Goodluck!

Hi VB.... Are u also from high risk country?

thx

Yes i am but it doesnot afftect the application as high risk and low risk is for people who apply off shore like 121 and 856

ad many of my mates have been granted visas in 3 months frame who also hold high risk passports

Hi all - been lurking this thread for a while, here are my details, hoping to get granted soon :cool:

Nomination lodged 25th August

Application submitted 31st August

Medical Completed 18th September

Nomination Approved 6th December

So it looks like I am now assigned a CO - assuming all being well it should then be completed in 28 days (if all paperwork correct?).

Looking at others dates it seems close from nomination approval to getting visa granted?

Good luck all :smile:

Hi Guys,

Was meaning to ask: When Immi Requests for additional documents. Do you guys email them? or simply just upload em to your 'myimmi' portal??

do you reckon emailing them would be better given that they have to them put them unto our file? as suppose to when we upload em up ourselves it would perhaps allow for the case office to simply overlook them?

what are your thoughts? the guys who just got their PR's approved and got requested to submit additional documents how did you find it?

Hi Guys ,any one know when they will give my nomination(Reopen"s answer.)..case officer 's manger msg to my M.A for "FURTHUR CONSIDERATION"still not reply.....OMG,.....Any one know How to find out who will open and checking my refusal nomination again?

any feedback really appriciate...

Hi all - been lurking this thread for a while, here are my details, hoping to get granted soon :cool:

Nomination lodged 25th August

Application submitted 31st August

Medical Completed 18th September

Nomination Approved 6th December

So it looks like I am now assigned a CO - assuming all being well it should then be completed in 28 days (if all paperwork correct?).

Looking at others dates it seems close from nomination approval to getting visa granted?

Good luck all :smile:

Hi englishinaustralia, how do you check online that your nomination is approved?

VISA GRANTED this morning

Application 18:08:2014

No contact from CO, did ourselves transition from 457. Low risk country

Congrats..!

did you hear anything meanwhile before grant ? pls give timelines if possible as below..

Nomination Lodged:

Nomination Approved:

Application Lodged :

Visa Granted:

Thru MA or Self:

Thanks..!