Awesome news belle!!!!

So glad to see all the people that ive been chatting to throu posts this last few months finally getting their PRs.

Best of luck y'all in your new life in Oz guys!

fingers crossed that i'll be next!

Thanks Long and PM....and everyone else here. All information had been useful...this also had been my outlet whenever my impatience kicked in...

Good luck also to those who are still waiting...hope you get it by Christmas or New Year!

Congratulations Belle! Congratulations to all who got their PR after long waiting!

Glad to see they are processing September applications.

Fingers crossed for all those who are still waiting!

thanks Stevenn! We really did not expect it . Maybe DIBP are working double time now and want a nice Christmas break!

PR Granted 8th of Dec!!

I've been quietly following this thread for a few months and find it very helpful, here seems the only place we could get some idea of the time line, the date of the applications the IMMI is processing on. I'd like to share my time line with those who ares till waiting, it is really a waiting game, your PR will finally come through,

My timeline: Nomination and Visa application lodged 28th Aug

Visa Granted: 8th of Dec

With MA and Parramatta team 01

Hi All,

I had lodged VISA on 15th August and submitted all the docs around same time. Document status so far was "Required" however today it's changed to "Received" with date as 09/12/2014. Anyone know how much more time after this update?

Hi All,

I've been following this site for the last month or so and wanted to add in my timeline to help those going through the anxious wait!

My MA submitted my nomination and application on 28 August 2014.

My Nomination was approved on the morning of 8 December 2014 and my visa granted today (9th December) early morning. Seems to have been granted by the Paramatta team.

Mine was an ENS 186 Transition from 457 visa and I am from England.

Hope this helps and hang on in there!!

Clare

Hi All,

I had lodged VISA on 15th August and submitted all the docs around same time. Document status so far was "Required" however today it's changed to "Received" with date as 09/12/2014. Anyone know how much more time after this update?

Sounds like you're being looked into from a case worker buddy, I'd say hold onto your hat and cross you're fingers, can be up to a week by what I've read, but could be a matter of days. That's if they don't need extra docs which slows it all down somewhat. Good luck mate !

Hi All,

Hi Sidat! I posted same thing last 4th Dec and got approved yesterday! Weekend in between so hopefully expect news on Thursday or Friday!

Congrats Belle14! You should be the first Sep applicant.

Do you know where was it processed? Are you from low risk country? It's sooooo quickly, only 2 months

Hi UE186! Its 98 days actually from lodgement, high risk, decision ready, family of 6, from Perth but letter came from vic.pse so must be Victoria!

Guys, I saw the same same on my login with "Received" date shown as 06-Dec, which was a Saturday. Seems like immi guys works on Sat as well :wink:

Well I never thought that we will get it after 4 days, We thought at least by Friday or next week.

Anyways good luck to all... I think Immi wants early Christmas vacation so hopefully all Aug-Sep applicants will be finished by the end of this year! Hopefully Oct applicants as well !

hi all

I've just noticed that all the documents that I uploaded with my application have today gone from 'required' to 'received' with todays date next to them.

Not to get ahead of myself, but it suggests some progress is being made? Can anyone suggest what this might mean in regards to time line/ case officer allocation etc?

Cheers

hi all

I've just noticed that all the documents that I uploaded with my application have today gone from 'required' to 'received' with todays date next to them.

Not to get ahead of myself, but it suggests some progress is being made? Can anyone suggest what this might mean in regards to time line/ case officer allocation etc?

Cheers[/QUO

HI mate i was in holiday still and observing these forum.my nomination was approvwd in 24 nov and waiting for visa ! Now i got positive hope to get visa before christmas that your immi account got some movement .it means you got an caseofficer working on ur file!.hope you will got soon!

hi all

Cheers[/QUO

HI mate i was in holiday still and observing these forum.my nomination was approvwd in 24 nov and waiting for visa ! Now i got positive hope to get visa before christmas that your immi account got some movement .it means you got an caseofficer working on ur file!.hope you will got soon!

Lets hope so Sam, for both of us. It also says 'processing', and I think it previously said 'in progress', on the lodgement page. Bit strange though, my nomination was accepted on 29.07.14 and I only lodged my application on 23.10.14?