Hi Guys,

Lodged VISA on 15th August (nomination was already approved) and not a single contact so far from CO. is there something to worry about.

Anyone else with the same situation?( i.e. applied before 15th August and no contact at all)

I got Normination as well then did Visa application. Hope we can get good news before Xmas

Application submitted - 25th August (decision ready through MA)

Visa granted - 8th December!

My third obsessive check of the immigration website before midday paid off today as the status changed to 'finalised'.

Checking this forum has been a part of my daily routine and it's been a massive help watching dates and knowing that things are actually moving.

Best of luck to everyone waiting, it looks like they're getting through them at the moment!

Application submitted - 25th August (decision ready through MA)

Visa granted - 8th December!

My third obsessive check of the immigration website before midday paid off today as the status changed to 'finalised'.

Checking this forum has been a part of my daily routine and it's been a massive help watching dates and knowing that things are actually moving.

Best of luck to everyone waiting, it looks like they're getting through them at the moment!

Congrats mate!

was it transition from 457 or direct entry? and where was it processed?

Thank you! It was transition from my 457, low risk country and just me on the application. I'm based in Melbs but the MA was in Sydney. The only reference was APS4 so I assume it was the Syd team.

Submitted three days before yours, PM1111. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! It was transition from my 457, low risk country and just me on the application. I'm based in Melbs but the MA was in Sydney. The only reference was APS4 so I assume it was the Syd team.

Submitted three days before yours, PM1111. I have my fingers crossed for you!

thanks Leannem.

Congrats and merry xmas!

OUR PR HAS JUST COME THROUGH!!!! thank you for all the info and support this has been one hell of a journey, good luck to all who are waiting, it WILL happen, we can finally call this home

Congratulations Steve! Finally you got it!

A Happy Christmas indeed for you!

OUR PR HAS JUST COME THROUGH!!!! thank you for all the info and support this has been one hell of a journey, good luck to all who are waiting, it WILL happen, we can finally call this home

Massive congrats mate!

Does that mean that both your nomination and Visa app got granted today? or did ur nom got approved prior?

Just found out a couple of hours ago that my employer got asked to also submit additional documents. Submitted today 8th of december.

Cant believe im going on 5+ months and nomination hasnt even been approved.

Granted!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Awesome news belle!!!!

So glad to see all the people that ive been chatting to throu posts this last few months finally getting their PRs.

Best of luck y'all in your new life in Oz guys!

fingers crossed that i'll be next!

Edited by PM1111