Hi guys been a silent watcher of this thread - congrats to Anniee, Isabella , Barney , Stuborn1 ,Taran.

My timeline:

186 Visa Direct Entry submitted nomination and application 30/06/14

Migration agent requested more docs end of October and then more in November (profit loss + market rate check)

Visa approved 27/11

Low risk country

I don't think you have to wait 28 days to get re looked at but to be honest who knows how it works.

Having seen the new Star Wars trailer this morning I can't help but feel it's a case of may the force be with you!

Good luck to all those waiting

Hi guys been a silent watcher of this thread - congrats to Anniee, Isabella , Barney , Stuborn1 ,Taran.

My timeline:

186 Visa Direct Entry submitted nomination and application 30/06/14

Migration agent requested more docs end of October and then more in November (profit loss + market rate check)

Visa approved 27/11

Low risk country

I don't think you have to wait 28 days to get re looked at but to be honest who knows how it works.

Having seen the new Star Wars trailer this morning I can't help but feel it's a case of may the force be with you!

Good luck to all those waiting

Congrats mate

just wondering , your nomination and visa application approved together.mine just nominatuon approved and waitinf from week still no news. Thanks

Congrats mate

just wondering , your nomination and visa application approved together.mine just nominatuon approved and waiting from week still no news. Thanks

Thanks, yep the nomination and application were approved in one go - I would be surprised if you had to wait much longer, got my fingers crossed for you and it will all end very soon!

No stubborn!!! I m waiting .....

Hi taran , you are so lucky that your nomination abd visa file open together and they ask you further info and which you submitted already.it means you are on 28 days waiting formulaa but we people stuborn , me ,patel,Sidat,undewater etc ,still we are on waiting game! Hope you ubderstand :) god help all of us soon,

Hi taran , you are so lucky that your nomination abd visa file open together and they ask you further info and which you submitted already.it means you are on 28 days waiting formulaa but we people stuborn , me ,patel,Sidat,undewater etc ,still we are on waiting game! Hope you ubderstand :) god help all of us soon,

Hi Sam

when did you lodged your application? Is it the 13.10.14 as in your signature? If so then I think the wait starts from this date and not the nomination lodgement date. If so, it might be a bit of a wait yet unfortunately.

Seems like my visa has been granted.... The immi account front page still says "In Progress" but the application page shows "Granted", no contact via email or other. I suppose KPMG might be giving me a call Monday ;-)

Medicals submitted: 7 July 2014

Nomination lodged: 8 August 2014

VIsa Lodged: 8 August 2014

Visa Granted: 28 November 2014

good luck to everyone else on your journey.

Seems like my visa has been granted.... The immi account front page still says "In Progress" but the application page shows "Granted", no contact via email or other. I suppose KPMG might be giving me a call Monday ;-)

congratulations mate! Now you begin your new life with new way, good luck..

Hi Sam

when did you lodged your application? Is it the 13.10.14 as in your signature? If so then I think the wait starts from this date and not the nomination lodgement date. If so, it might be a bit of a wait yet unfortunately.

Hi thomas

yes you Are right but my visa application was lodged before nomination granted and the date was changed on myimmiaccounr and it says 24 november, itbproves that on the date of nomination granted they looked up on my file but they didn"t decided. I ask one MA about the same question today , he replied me , if the nominee lodged lodge visa aaplication after garnted with 6 months goes on waiting queeeed, but rest will process together and he suprised my one didn"t go through together. If i have MA while apply he can push little bit.god knows their is no choice now rather than waiting !!!!!waiting !!!!waiting

Congrats scott20298!!, May I check with you what documents were submitted by your company to prove the training benchmarks have been met - my company spent 6% on training last year, however it was all internal and HR is unsure what to submit as a proof of the same - will a letter from HR do.

Enjoy Australia, cheers

The same happened to me. The immi account front page still says "In Progress" and "last update 17 August" but the application page shows "Granted" for both me and my partner.

Nomination and Application lodged 17 Aug 2014.