Hi Barney, I simply did not do it because it was not listed in the evidence types listed. I was going to ask you where / how /what category you uploaded it under and when selecting attach documents I see it is in the "Evidence Type" list and defaults the "Document Type" once you have selected the Evidence Type...

so thanks to you.... :) this weekend I will be completing that Form 80 and uploading it.

I have a friend who works for the same company as me who was requested to do the Form 80 by his case officer which is how I initially found out about it we are both from a high risk country... Then one other colleague with EU passports who got their residency about a year ago were never asked to do... and someone who got PR on a 187 visa were also not asked to.. I am not sure how they select who should and shouldn't provide the Form 80 but I see no harm in having done it.

Sorry very long winded!!

Hi Barney, I simply did not do it because it was not listed in the evidence types listed. I was going to ask you where / how /what category you uploaded it under and when selecting attach documents I see it is in the "Evidence Type" list and defaults the "Document Type" once you have selected the Evidence Type...

so thanks to you.... :) this weekend I will be completing that Form 80 and uploading it.

I have a friend who works for the same company as me who was requested to do the Form 80 by his case officer which is how I initially found out about it we are both from a high risk country... Then one other colleague with EU passports who got their residency about a year ago were never asked to do... and someone who got PR on a 187 visa were also not asked to.. I am not sure how they select who should and shouldn't provide the Form 80 but I see no harm in having done it.

Sorry very long winded!!

Cheers guys, appreciate your response, I actually didn't realise some get PR granted without submitting From 80!

Edited by Barney500

Hi and thanks for this useful thread. I'd like to add my details to the timeline so that we can have more statistics.

186 visa transition stream from 457 (me and my de facto partner)

Nomination and visa app 17/08/14 (all documents provided)

No news up to now. Immi account says "in progress, last update 17 Aug 2014". I called immigration but they replied with "standard" web site processing times.

Thanks!

Likesheep

it"s being weird this morning , last time i visit my immi account was 1:25 pm it says processing - department will contact shortly after 2 mins my Ma ring me saying your pr has been granted and forward my grant letter i was amazed.quickly i check my immi account again still it says processsing .my sugestion is don"t believe immi account i don"t think they will update.it"s always better to be in touch with Ma or your own mail invluding junk email too. Good luck mate