Congratulations slrob.

I'm still waiting to hear back - after submitting documents 2 weeks ago. I even went for a reading as I'm getting that frustrated and that came back inconclusive too! Hoping I get it by December

The way they process appilcation sucks. My MA told me now on their is no priority like before 187 first , 186 2nd , 189 3rd and 190 4th.all are placed on same queee whichever come first they open it. Application with incomplete info are again placed in quee and only reviewed after 28 days doesn"t mean they have to make decession and if they are busy again they can placed in queee.i heard they just want"s to make other new applicants aware that use registered migration agent so they can get DReady documents to processs quicker without hassels.as we can see people with complete documents grant pr without peeeep... Good luck and you are not too far..

Thank you Isabella. Nomination and Application submitted on the 28th of July. No contact from CO. Still waiting for the grant letter from my MA.

Congrats! 117 days !

Timeline is now averaging 110-120 days from Visa Applications for those no contacts from CO.

Edited by Belle14

Hi Belle

yes i have! but my MA is LAZY!!!! and i emailed them couple of times to get them chase it up for me all they responded to me was like "we will contact DIPB and advise you shortly etc“ but never come back with anything.

oh that is sad... They should understand our situation, its not easy to wait... Hope u get your PR before this month ends! You are now 135 days!

hahaha thank you Belle, thanks for your counting!

hope i will get it as you said and all the best to your application too!

Hi again Belathehusky! I was browsing the previous pages of this forum and came across a post about checking your junk emails, maybe you can ask your agent about checking their junk emails... and tell them you've known some people who applied last week of July got theirs already so its possible that yours might be approved too!

Edited by Belle14

Thanks Guys. VEVO says granted. Application pages not able to generate Grant letter. MA only Works Mon/Tue/Wed. looks like will need to wait for Grant Letter until monday.

In all it was 105 day/ 15 week this forum was great help worked like lifeline.

Thanks again for keeping tempo high during wait time.

Am I going mad?? I applied for the Direct Entry 186 visa on 27/9/2013, yes thats last year, I finally got nomination approval 28/5/2014, then submitted the visa application finally on 28/8/2014 (after waiting 12 weeks to get my qualification recognised) with all medicals and required information. I really should have a visa at this stage?!! 6-8 months is the average wait time?!:wacko:

Just though I'd share this extract from an non-automated response I got from an email enquiring about my application.

"..........We are currently processing Late June / early July lodged applications. Once your application has been allocated you will be contacted accordingly......."

Received today nov 14th