They are supposed to be processing early august application ad per timeline.why so delay this time?

what do you mean as per 'timeline' ? have you received one of their automated auto-reply emails saying so ? or do you mean according to your own calculation they should be working on august applications by now?

what do you mean as per 'timeline' ? have you received one of their automated auto-reply emails saying so ? or do you mean according to your own calculation they should be working on august applications by now?

As i got auto response from nsw.pse on 9th october they are saying , we are curently alocating Ens and Rsms application lodge on july, they didn"t mention that time early and end july.(only july). It"s been almost 3 weeks so i thought it should be august now.

well, my migration agent applied 2nd July... all meds had been done and approved etc. All police checks.

Got a call friday from immi confirming a detail on my form. On friday 24th oct status changed to 'granted' though no email or contact. But I'll take that and expect that will come through later :)

well, my migration agent applied 2nd July... all meds had been done and approved etc. All police checks.

Got a call friday from immi confirming a detail on my form. On friday 24th oct status changed to 'granted' though no email or contact. But I'll take that and expect that will come through later :)

CONGRATS! Hopefully some more July applications will start getting granted. Did you send nomination and visa application on the same day?

Congrats and good luck for future.:)

Just checked my IMMI account and my Employer Nomination has been changed to finalised (approved!). Just waiting on my application now and then I can celebrate :)

Fingers Crossed :)

congrats annie, now just a matter of time before PR.

hey may i ask how can you see your employer nomination? in my 'myimmi' account all i can see is my application not my employers. when i rang diac they said that only my employer was able to see the nomination as they would have created their own "myimmi" account with different login details.

I really want to know the process of my nomination and check that everything is in order, does anyone know how i could check on that?

thanks in advance. and good luck to everyone in this neverending wait! (week 15 here!)

Just checked my IMMI account and my Employer Nomination has been changed to finalised (approved!). Just waiting on my application now and then I can celebrate :)

Fingers Crossed :)

Hopefully that means you'll get your PR soon. What was your timeline again? And office?

My is processing in parramata,and your slrob

Hi Umar,

i had an email a couple of weeks ago from general decision support address, I got an email this morning and it came from an individual on team 4 at VIC. Looking at the forum, VIC seems a little behind...so if I've been allocated to them then I may be a few weeks yet. But good luck with yours, hopefully you hear something soon!

Hi Umar,

i had an email a couple of weeks ago from general decision support address, I got an email this morning and it came from an individual on team 4 at VIC. Looking at the forum, VIC seems a little behind...so if I've been allocated to them then I may be a few weeks yet. But good luck with yours, hopefully you hear something soon!

Hi slrob, my case is also allocated to Team 4 at VIC, BM. It is been almost 2 weeks, still in process. Who is your CO?

Edited by Ozmaniac
Removed full Name of Case Officer. Initials only allowed as per forum rules.

I had my case officer email through the approval for the nomination yesterday evening from the Parramatta Office but I still can't figure out what team they are in although I have their name.

One down, one to go. Lets hope I get it by Friday so I can celebrate :)

Hi guys. ive asked a couple of times before and no one has answered. How do i check my nomination status? i can only see my visa application on "myimmi" and not my employers nomination. is there a way of finding out about my nomination??????? besides asking my actual employer? I ve read a few posts here of people saying their nominations had been approved. how do you guys know?