How did you know your case officer is appointed and where the application is being processed? I have not got a single beep from my MA. I guess it's not too long. My timeline is:

nomination lodged: 18 August (TRT stream)

visa application lodged: 15 October

67 days so far.

my MA got a update that Co has been appointed in paramatta with team 10. I don"t understand what" team" means nowdays?????

as i cross today 80 days no long wait to grant. Fingercrossed.

You're all doing better than me. I haven't heard anything since 30th June! I filled in my form incorrectly and put my manager as the contact person for both application and nomination and they won't talk to me. She hasn't heard anything yet and is due on maternity leave in a month - great! My immi account is to my personal email so I am unsure if 'In Progress' status is even correct if everything is submitted to my manager... Any ideas?

You're all doing better than me. I haven't heard anything since 30th June! I filled in my form incorrectly and put my manager as the contact person for both application and nomination and they won't talk to me. She hasn't heard anything yet and is due on maternity leave in a month - great! My immi account is to my personal email so I am unsure if 'In Progress' status is even correct if everything is submitted to my manager... Any ideas?

Hi anniee have you checked your vevo online or make sure your manger check her junk mail aswell.

Or

if you have your visa application TRN you can open your own immi account and check status.

Hope it helps

Hey Suk123 I have an Immi account but its to my personal email whereas all documentation for visa is to my managers work email and I wanted to know if this was an issue..

Yes you are right you only can check progress any grant or request for more documents goes to your manager. Better consult her annie. Hope it helps

Ok got a question we submitted our application on the 15th of july but had to amend my wife name as it showed her maiden we have two notifications on our immi account one for the 15th and one for the 30th when we amended, do you think our application date is now the 30th and not the original submission date ?

Ok got a question we submitted our application on the 15th of july but had to amend my wife name as it showed her maiden we have two notifications on our immi account one for the 15th and one for the 30th when we amended, do you think our application date is now the 30th and not the original submission date ?

Do you have a letter "IMMI Acknowledgement of valid application received" in your correspondence list? (or via email) If so this would certainly be your application date which surely would not change? All other dates just show when it was updated.

I think the application u submitted to DIBPon 15 th of july will be counted as date of lodgement.

Hi Annie277,

You can set up an email alert in your personal account for all/most of the correspondence that relates to your case

Login to your account then click the continue button on the right hand side

Top of the page you will see a my preferences tab. Click on it and you will see that drops down to show Manage application alerts. Click on this and a new page will load.

The rest is self explanatory and should resolve the issue you have.

Also if you click on your TRN number on the left hand side of the page it will open up your application. On the right side of the page you will a heading Related Links. Below that you can click on the link for correspondence where you should see any correspondence related to your case

Good luck

Edited by TJD

Hi Annie277,

You can set up an email alert in your personal account for all/most of the correspondence that relates to your case

Login to your account then click the continue button on the right hand side

Top of the page you will see a my preferences tab. Click on it and you will see that drops down to show Manage application alerts. Click on this and a new page will load.

The rest is self explanatory and should resolve the issue you have.

Also if you click on your TRN number on the left hand side of the page it will open up your application. On the right side of the page you will a heading Related Links. Below that you can click on the link for correspondence where you should see any correspondence related to your case

Good luck

Thank you TJD. I have that already however I will not receive any correspondence from IMMI because my email which I use to log onto my account is not actually anywhere in my application and it says they will only show and send correspondence to nominated email address which is my managers. Does this also mean I will not be aware of when my status changes or not?

Thank you TJD. I have that already however I will not receive any correspondence from IMMI because my email which I use to log onto my account is not actually anywhere in my application and it says they will only show and send correspondence to nominated email address which is my managers. Does this also mean I will not be aware of when my status changes or not?
p

No it does not. I used an MA for a previous visa application and they were the email recipients. I set up an immi account and was able to access the correspondence and see my status change.

I have applied 27th jun 2014 ,I have heard anything yet:(

Have you chased them?

I applied with nomination and visa on 7 July, all docs front-loaded, through MA, but my case hasn't even been allocated a case officer yet.

I emailed a few days ago re: overseas travel while 186 is lodging and they said they haven't allocated my case to a team. Despite the auto email saying that they are allocating July applications. :arghh:

Anne277,

You can also change the email/agent details by using form 956 and 956a.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/application-forms/new-form-956.htm

Because you are the applicant there is no need for anyone to sign the forms except you and anyone on you application who is over 16 on your application.

Edited by TJD

I don't know what is happening!i applied on 27th jun and I haven't heard anything yet.i am cook and I am from Pakistan and applied through temporary residence transition.

Things have really slowed down at immi dept Umar. My colleague handed her nomination and application in 20 June for 186 ENS TRT visa. Hers was approved over 4 weeks ago now. I haven't even been allocated a case officer yet, nor had my nomination approved (7 July).