hi sidat congratulations on the pregnancy, hope your wife is well :) when your baby You register the baby and apply for a passport and then you have to add the baby to your current visa. Once the baby had been granted that visa you can go ahead and add it to your 186 application. The baby won't be illegitimately in Australia unless you are. The baby will be given an Australian birth cert on registration of birth. Your baby will automatically become an Australia citizen on its 5th birthday regardless of your visa status. Hope that helps, good luck with everything :)

Thanks a lot for the clarification Jessiejam :). Much Appreciated.

Hi! Just to share our status...medical booked on 8th oct! :jiggy:

Yeah aside from having difficulty getting money for medicals, its also hard to book 6 people on same day! (Got four kids! And 3 of us are girls hoping that nobody gets their period on that week!Fingers crossed! :mask: ) , and hoping that everyone gets well (all has flu!)

I emailed IMMI on Wednesday requesting update but haven't heard back yet.. Hopefully I will hear from them soon. Still no CO assigned and its been 14 weeks so far! Fingers crossed I hear from them next week.

Hi Annie277, I've also reached the 14 weeks mark today. Hope to hear from them soon... My only concern is about the pse where my case has been lodgeg Vic. It seems Vic is way behind NSW and WA. This waiting game is mental :goofy: !

Edited by chavesdo8

Is anyone elses IMMI account not fully working?

I keep getting a page when I go to check for updates saying:

An error has occurred

• This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Mine is working Annie277, however I have logged to it 30 minutes ago.