Anyone planning a Christmas in July ?

Stuju

Hi All,

Just wondered what ideas / plans peeps had for christmas in July ?? i quite fancy a Captain Cook Cruise on Sydney Harbour with christmas dinner & all the trimmings

[/url]imagethumbnail_download.asp?imageid=E699DB043EC39A9D

has anybody been on one of these cruises ? any good ?

or should we just have a good feast at home with plenty of beer, either way i think its gonna be party time !!!

stuju

Hi stuju

I went on one many years ago. great food enjoyed the ride.

why not go to the snow fields and have a real winter wonderland. if you go with a group you can hire a chalet that way you can have a long weekend a real good knees up

Geoffrey

Guest The Pom Queen

I think July definately feels like Christmas, I just can't get use to having Christmas in the middle of summer.

Guest Jaynie
Geoffrey where are the snow fields? i would love a xmas with snow,Jodi dosnt remember what snow is like ,bless her.

Cal x

There are some in NSW Cal, Jindabyne, but it's quite expensive so I hear, Natalie is going over to NZ this year as she say's it works out cheaper!!

Julie, the captain cook cruise I went on wasn't all that marvellous, so why not consider the Blue Mountains for a weekend, they do them all the time.

Hi All,

Just wondered what ideas / plans peeps had for christmas in July ?? i quite fancy a Captain Cook Cruise on Sydney Harbour with christmas dinner & all the trimmings

imagethumbnail_download.asp?imageid=E699DB043EC39A9D

has anybody been on one of these cruises ? any good ?

or should we just have a good feast at home with plenty of beer, either way i think its gonna be party time !!!

stuju

Hi Ju

We went on a Captain Cook Cruise on Sydney Harbour 6 years ago now. My boss at the time paid for it as a wedding present when we came over to get married at the Opera House. It was great and well worth every penny (even tho we didnt pay for it)!! Great food (although it wasnt July so wasnt Christmas Dinner), drink and the cruise itself was lovely!!

We would definatley do it again (when we come to Sydney).

Hope you have a great time!!

Deb xx

Archived