You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hi all,

Has anyone on here used a Seven Seas Move cube to ship belongings to Australia?

Good? Bad?

We are thinking of one large cube as not taking any large furniture, just a lot of other stuff.

Have spoken with the company on the phone and it seems quite straight forward....I hope ?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dont know what we would do with out this forum! It's helped us so much in all the years we've been thinking of making the move. Xx

Jules & Paul (Bricklayer) Sam (4) & Sonny (7 weeks)

Vetassess Dec 2010 - Practical 22/2/11, Positive result 23/3/11, Family Sponsored 176 lodged 13/6/11, CO 13/12/11, Meds 12/4/12, Police Checks 20/4/12, Visa granted 2/5/12

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

We used move cube to go back to the UK.

We we only used a small one, but was impressed with how much even that fitted. It was fairly quick shipping and arrived all intact. Highly recommended.

Hi all,

Has anyone on here used a Seven Seas Move cube to ship belongings to Australia?

Good? Bad?

We are thinking of one large cube as not taking any large furniture, just a lot of other stuff.

Have spoken with the company on the phone and it seems quite straight forward....I hope 

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dont know what we would do with out this forum! It's helped us so much in all the years we've been thinking of making the move. Xx

There's a lot about movecubes on this site. If you type 'movecube' into the search button above, links to previous posts should come up. Somebody called Kevsan was particularly helpful, even providing photographs of the different layers of stuff he was able to pack into his. Incredibly helpful - we're thinking of using one as well.

Type

:cute: Fisher1

103 visa application lodged February 2013. 143 visa application submitted January 2016. Police checks and form 80 submitted February 29th 2016. Visa granted April 4th 2016.

Yup, kevsan wrote a great thread and others have added to it. Can read it here.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235966

Search feature and putting in 'movecube' will get you some threads on it all also. You may need to go through a few pages of results and skip the threads that are clearly not just about the cubes.

stolen my thunder.......

IELTS 08/06/13: 9.0. - ACS Assessment: 02/08/13. Result 13/11/13. VIC SS 20/11/13. EOI 20/11/13. VIC SS Resubmitted 20/06/14, Approved 02/07/14. Visa Application (190) 14/07/14. CO assigned, Meds/PCC requested 27/08/14. Granted 24/10/14!! Activated 31/03/15. Arrival 27/08/15

stolen my thunder.......

Ooops :wubclub:

stolen my thunder.......

haha isn't it nice to be famous :smile:

:cute: Fisher1

103 visa application lodged February 2013. 143 visa application submitted January 2016. Police checks and form 80 submitted February 29th 2016. Visa granted April 4th 2016.

Yup, kevsan wrote a great thread and others have added to it. Can read it here.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235966

Search feature and putting in 'movecube' will get you some threads on it all also. You may need to go through a few pages of results and skip the threads that are clearly not just about the cubes.

This is brilliant info....thanks do much.

Vetassess Dec 2010 - Practical 22/2/11, Positive result 23/3/11, Family Sponsored 176 lodged 13/6/11, CO 13/12/11, Meds 12/4/12, Police Checks 20/4/12, Visa granted 2/5/12

stolen my thunder.......

Kevsan,

What a fantastic thread! You have answered all of my questions, shown me photos and I've taken on board all of the little extra tips. I feel like starting to box stuff up already and I don't even know what I'm taking yet!

I do love a list!!!!

Much appreciated.

Cheers Mrs Woody.

There's a lot about movecubes on this site. If you type 'movecube' into the search button above, links to previous posts should come up. Somebody called Kevsan was particularly helpful, even providing photographs of the different layers of stuff he was able to pack into his. Incredibly helpful - we're thinking of using one as well.

Type

Thankyou very much

I used a medium one in September. Frustrating Malaysian call centre. But other than that was great.

one thing to note, this video says they provide wardrobe boxes but they no longer do