Brickie got vetassess practical date

boogaloo

Guest brizziebound

Congratulations, Also Got My Date Through Today At Accrington, On 18th July.

(bricklayer - Leeds )

Good Luck Everybody Waiting For There Date

B.b.

Hi

My OH (Paul) is a bricklayer and he has got his practical on 14th July in Accrington too!! - feels like we have been waiting for ever for this date.

good luck to all those who get a date in July...hopefully we will be able to progress with our applications soon.

Sarah and Paul

Guest AndreanDaz
Hi guys

Just heard today that OH (who is a bricklayer) has got his vetassess practical date in Accrington on 14th July 2008

Any other brickies going on that date?

Hi,

Well for all of those that have their date, good luck with the test.

It seems we have been waiting an eternity for our date and it looks like we are going to have to a wait a little longer as still no news.

Can I ask any of you who have their date, what date did you pass the 1st stage, I am beginning to worry now, although our agent said vetassess have confirmed we are on the test but had to wait for confirmation of the date in the post. Oh passed the 1st stage back at the end of March and still no news, I would have thought as we missed out on the April dates that we would have received confirmation of our test date early on.

Good luck to all with the test.

Still Waiting.

Andrea

Guest Mel.R
Hi guys

Just heard today that OH (who is a bricklayer) has got his vetassess practical date in Accrington on 14th July 2008

We have just heard this morning from agent that my o/h has got 14th July in Accrington too. Bit of a trek for us. I thought i might go along for the ride. what's Accrington like for shopping!!!!!

Mx

Guest Mel.R
Hi,

It seems we have been waiting an eternity for our date and it looks like we are going to have to a wait a little longer as still no news.

Can I ask any of you who have their date, what date did you pass the 1st stage, I am beginning to worry now, although our agent said vetassess have confirmed we are on the test but had to wait for confirmation of the date in the post. Oh passed the 1st stage back at the end of March and still no news, I would have thought as we missed out on the April dates that we would have received confirmation of our test date early on.

Still Waiting.

Andrea

Andrea

Chase this up, even just to put your own mind at rest. Our confirmation was by email from vetassess to agent, and the letter is in the post.

Hope it is ok for you.

Mx

Hi,

Still Waiting.

Andrea

Hi Andrea

We're also still waiting - I was beginning to think everyone had heard apart from us :wacko::arghh:.

We're waiting for the carpentry practical. We passed our paper assessment on 6 May and sent payment on 8 May.

I really hope we hear soon - not sure whether I should get in touch with our agent again, but she did say she would let us know as soon as she hears anything. I might just give it the rest of the day and then drop her line.

Good luck - hope you hear soon

Denise

Guest AndreanDaz
Andrea

Chase this up, even just to put your own mind at rest. Our confirmation was by email from vetassess to agent, and the letter is in the post.

Hope it is ok for you.

Mx

Hi Mel,

Why is it when you want a quick reply from your agent it seems to take a lifetime. I emailed our agent first thing this morning and still no answers, when she said last Friday would chase up vetassess on Monday and let me know Tuesday, I'm so frustrated.

I've just gone through all our online communication with our agent and our payment for the practical was receipted by vetassess on 1st May, almost seven weeks ago now, just want to know what's going on.

Andrea

Andrea

OH passed exam in March

We were told by our agent (when we pressed him) that we were definately on July Practical but we would not receive confirmation of date until a couple of weeks before

Hopefully yours will arrvie soon too

Guest AndreanDaz
Andrea

OH passed exam in March

We were told by our agent (when we pressed him) that we were definately on July Practical but we would not receive confirmation of date until a couple of weeks before

Hopefully yours will arrvie soon too

Hi Sue,

It looks as though we are on a similar timescale then, oh passed his at the end of March, so hopefully, won't have to wait too much longer now then. It just seems strange that applicants that didn't pass until end of May early June have a date ad were still waiting, although there doesn't seem to be any hard and fast rules with this process.

Thanks

Andrea

Guest Mel.R
Hi Mel,

Why is it when you want a quick reply from your agent it seems to take a lifetime. I emailed our agent first thing this morning and still no answers, when she said last Friday would chase up vetassess on Monday and let me know Tuesday, I'm so frustrated.

I've just gone through all our online communication with our agent and our payment for the practical was receipted by vetassess on 1st May, almost seven weeks ago now, just want to know what's going on.

Andrea

I hope you hear soon.

Mx

Guest scott hogarth
Hi guys

my o/h passed paper based assessment back in April. We have today (AT LAST) heard via email from our agent that he is on the London practical on 18 July.

Hope you all hear soon too!!

Guest AndreanDaz
Hi guys

Hi,

Well after a hard day at the office our agent has finally confirmed that oh is on the practical in Accrington on 15th July.

Andrea

Guest Mel.R
Hi,

Well after a hard day at the office our agent has finally confirmed that oh is on the practical in Accrington on 15th July.

Andrea

Great news. Well done.

Mx

Guest Rickard Family

Hi all just wanted to congratulate everyone on their dates whoohooo!!!! and for those still waiting i hope you hear soon!

My OH is carpenter and heard the other day that his date is 17th july at 7.30am:swoon: in london....and for anyone else going to north east london college don't worry about parking i rang yesterday and they told me there will not be many students or lecturers about because of out of term so parking shouldn't be a prob,

good luck all,

Lou.

Hi,

Andrea

Well done Andrea:yes:.

Is it just us that are waiting to hear now? I think I might drop our agent a line - it would just put my mind at ease.

Denise

Guest brickie001

Still not got a date back here yet.

Was waiting for the brickies to start getting theres.

AAwwwwwww going in to panic mode now have emailed agent & vetassess

Gonna have to sit n wait

Guest Rickard Family

Fingers crossed!!!!!!people are finding out day by day now dont worry has agent confirmed you are on the july test?

also read on hear that someone's agent will let them know a couple of weeks before..maybe thats how some of them work.

good luck

Lou.

Hi Lou

Our agent has said she will let us know as soon as she hears, she hasn't confirmed that we're definitely on the July test, but we passed our paper assessment on the same day as you so hopefully we are.

Just thinking perhaps they haven't released the dates yet for the carpentry practical at Accrington? I know some people have got their dates for the carpentry in London, but not sure about Accrington?

Denise

Guest Rickard Family

You could be right because they seem to be coming in spats don't they depending on what trade and where...let us know how you get on...just think we've more waiting to come....GREAT!!!!! how do people cope surely a bottle of vodka a night is not doing me any good....hiccup!!...lol:goofy:.

Lou.

Hi Lou

Thanks for making me smile :biglaugh: - I have just picked up on another thread, some people who have been given their carpentry dates at Accrington, so feeling even more anxious now :twitcy: .

I have just e-mailed our agent for some news, will let you know when we hear.

Denise

Guest AndreanDaz
good look to everyone taking there test in july hav mine on the 15 july ( brickie )

Whereabouts you taking the test my oh has his in accrington on the 15th?

Andrea

Archived