Can employer revoke ENS 186 visa if employer leave before 2 years of visa grant?

Alvin Jay

Good day everyone I've read that before once you were granted ENS 186 visa the employer / immigration can not revoke it unless it is granted through fraud or fake documents.

My question is, is it still applicable today because immigration law changes every year?

I hope someone enlighten me because I want to change jobs coz I cannot support my family anymore with my current salary.

cheers

• 2 years later...

They could cancel the visa if they came to the conclusion that it was granted for fraudulent reasons, i.e. you had no intention to remain with your employer and made that decision before the visa was granted.  But if you resign a month or two after your visa is granted, your visa will not be cancelled.  The 186 is different from the 187 in this regard.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/02/2019 at 08:44, MaggieMay24 said:

They could cancel the visa if they came to the conclusion that it was granted for fraudulent reasons, i.e. you had no intention to remain with your employer and made that decision before the visa was granted.  But if you resign a month or two after your visa is granted, your visa will not be cancelled.  The 186 is different from the 187 in this regard.

Hi Maggie, out of interest, in regards to the 186 TRT - what's the difference between quitting 1 day after VISA grant, to 1 Month? IMMI is not notified either way? 

Only if your Sponsor was to report you to IMMI would they find out?

People should do their best to stay within their company for the 2 years - to keep inline with the commitments made.  

Edited by Whites.uk

13 hours ago, Whites.uk said:

Hi Maggie, out of interest, in regards to the 186 TRT - what's the difference between quitting 1 day after VISA grant, to 1 Month? IMMI is not notified either way? 

Only if your Sponsor was to report you to IMMI would they find out?

People should do their best to stay within their company for the 2 years - to keep inline with the commitments made.  

I'm not an expert but I'd say it's obvious:  if you quite one day after visa grant, then it's glaringly obvious that you let the application continue even though you knew you wouldn't take the job. That's fraud.  

Whereas if you resign a month or two after visa grant, then that's long enough for your circumstances to change and no one can prove your intentions one way or another.   

Just now, Marisawright said:

I'm not an expert but I'd say it's obvious:  if you quite one day after visa grant, then it's glaringly obvious that you let the application continue even though you knew you wouldn't take the job. That's fraud.  

Whereas if you resign a month or two after visa grant, then that's long enough for your circumstances to change and no one can prove your intentions one way or another.   

Yes very true. It's a tricky situation for some, especially with such long visa processing times these days. But people must respect that it is a Employee Nomination Scheme.