Wonderful WA

ali

Guest claire&fred

I would like to join your group. Will be there on 15 July 2008 and know we are going to love it. Can't wait.

Claire

Guest melly
A social group for those who love living on the West Coast.

Ali

What about those that love it, but don't live there !

Guest dave&donna

:jiggy:ooh ooh can I join CAN I CAN I??????????? Well in just over a week please - can I join in advance???

Donna x

Guest Pingpongpom
You can start your own group earlswood, mine is for those of us who love it here.

Ali

..i'm with you Ali:smile:..

Tess:cute:

Guest kazinbaldivis

Hi Ali, would love the details of your social group! Look forward to your reply,

Kaz :-)

Guest claire&fred
you don't wanna join my group then :yes:

No thanks, hun. I hate falling out with you. I like reading your views but will no longer contribute as you get me all in a tiz! Plus I had a dream about Earlswood the other night. Well the Earlswood that I think you are.

Claire

Go you user CP, on the menu on the left hand side, find social groups and click on that - all the groups will be displayed - click on Wonderful WA and there will be something at the bottom that says join group.

Ali

Hi Ali

We have just booked our flights to live our dream leave the uk on 2nd nov bound for beautiful wa would like to join your group well in advance.We love wa having been many times and cant wait to get there.

Karen, Mick, & Lewis

Guest Verina An Dave

Hello we want to join, we will be over October 2! We have been a number of times, cant wait. See you all in a few months!!

Archived