white good in rentals?

Guest waliam

Guest waliam

Hi

Just wondering if white goods are included in rental properties in OZ. we are moving to gold coast and are wondering if we should bring our own washing machine, dryer, dishwasher.

Thanks

Hiya you will probably find a dishwasher is fitted in the kitchen but thats about it ,most people hire a fridge and washer util their container gets here,or buy a cheap 2nd hand fridge to tide you over as loads of guys have 2 fridges one inside ,one outside hope this helps

Cal x

In rentals, they don't usually provide white goods unless it's furnished. Many have a dishwasher though, as part of the kitchen fittings. If you're bringing stuff anyway, I'd bring your washer and dryer, and dishwasher too; you can leave it in the garage for the time being if there's one plumbed in.

Jo x

Guest mandy1

Hi all

None of the rentals that we have looked at had any appliances inapart form the oven & hob. It's pretty much a bare house.

Mandy x

Ours has a dishwasher and built in cooker.

Hired a washing machine till ours arrived. Made do without tumble dryer till it arrived also.

Bought new fridge/freezer as advised UK freezers may not be set up to cope with additional heat plus something about cfc's.

Agree with bringing your own stuff and just keep it in garage it you end up with stuff in rental coz it will save you having to buy if and when you buy move house.

You can rent all white goods that you may need/are not provided in rental so don't worry too much. I can recommend a great bloke on gold coast for rentals. Cheap as chips, nothing flash.

There is a very familiar rental name here but they want more references than you needed to provide for your visa LOL :swoon: and are expensive so my personal advice would be to not bother with them.

Lyn x

Archived