We've Sold Our House!!!

Guest BRAMBLE

Guest BRAMBLE

Hi all, well we've definitely sold our house. We put our house on the market earlier this year and in the first week the first viewer offerd us the full asking price. (10 K higher than the estate agent had suggested) My mum always used to say "If something appears to be too good to be true then it's maybe because it is" Oh well, on this occasssion it looks like she was wrong! We have waited patient for approx 15 weeks for the buyers (not in a chain) to get a mortgage and today the solicitors have left a message on the answer machine to ask when we can exchange and complete. I feel physically sick and I'm so scared!!!:wideeyed:

All reassurance welcome as I've had an up and down day.

(I've just come back from the hospital with anterior uveitis. Anyone else got this problem and if so how do you cope with it?)

Cheers, Sarah.

Guest Rickard Family

:jiggy:CONGRATULATIONS ON THE HOUSE SALE THATS FANBLOODYTASTIC NEWS .SORRY CANT HELP ON THE MEDICAL FRONT AND CANT SAY I'VE HEARD OF IT :unsure: HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP.

HOPE EVRYTHING GOES WELL AND ENJOY THE CELEBRATIONS!!!!

LOU.

Guest The Cutches

Masses of Congrats to you.... can't wait to be in the same boat, well done:spinny:

CC

x

(((((Sarah))))))

oh hun you are having a bit of a day of it

sorry never heard of anterior uveitis so can't help you there.

WOW sold the house congratulations

and they want to know when to complete? you lucky thing, I know what you mean tho, I would be pooing myself:wideeyed:

put your feet up, break out the choc or wine or both, whatever does it for you and deal with it all tomorrow.

take care:wubclub:

Guest kdal

Lucky you selling your house Congratulations. Do you think you could come and help me sell mine, need some of your lucky house selling dust please LOL

x

Guest julie2g1b

glitteryourway-7ffc9aa4.gif

sarah tony sam and molly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cant wait for the party lol

drink loads of wine and see you soon

julie and gang :wubclub: xxxxxxxxx

Guest beermeister

Wow, you deserve to feel happy after waiting patiently for 15 weeks. That's a great result!

Any chance of spreading your good luck around this board as far as possible - there's so many of us who really need it.

Guest Les & Woz

Hi

Lucky you selling the house when loads of people are still trying. We haven't put ours on the market yet - a bit scared to! Anyway, would like to wish you the best in your new adventure and sorry but I have never heard of the medical thing, hope it's not too serious.

Les

Guest Pinhead
Hi

Lucky you selling the house when loads of people are still trying. We haven't put ours on the market yet - a bit scared to! Anyway, would like to wish you the best in your new adventure and sorry but I have never heard of the medical thing, hope it's not too serious.

Les

Les

If you are intending to sell your house I would get it on the market ASAP. The prices are only going to fall over the next 3 years so you may be missing your chance to maximise the price you get. You can always move into rental accomodation until you go to Oz.

I put mine on the market officially last week giving myself 8 months to find a buyer, I only hope that it gives me enough time!

Guest bruce&jackie

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Hope your good fortune will rub off a bit on all of us still waiting to sell.

Good luck with the move!

Jackie x:wubclub:

Guest Pinhead
Hi all, well we've definitely sold our house. We put our house on the market earlier this year and in the first week the first viewer offerd us the full asking price. (10 K higher than the estate agent had suggested) My mum always used to say "If something appears to be too good to be true then it's maybe because it is" Oh well, on this occasssion it looks like she was wrong! We have waited patient for approx 15 weeks for the buyers (not in a chain) to get a mortgage and today the solicitors have left a message on the answer machine to ask when we can exchange and complete. I feel physically sick and I'm so scared!!!:wideeyed:

All reassurance welcome as I've had an up and down day.

(I've just come back from the hospital with anterior uveitis. Anyone else got this problem and if so how do you cope with it?)

Cheers, Sarah.

Sarah

Where about's are you in the UK?

Only reason I ask is to get an indication of what areas property prices are holding up OK.

Guest cazbeckham

Hi

We had a letter from Solicitors to ask us to sign an agreement regards our house sale (not a legally binding document at this stage though) only to be told 30 mins later by Agent that our buyers buyer has pulled out - so house on market again

Caz

Guest Pinhead

Make sure that your Estate Agent checks that your buyer & as many people in the chain below you have got mortgage approval before you take your house off the market.

:yes:CONGRATZ!!!:yes:

Good to hear your GREAT news, we are sooo jealous lol!

Still it gives the rest of us hope!

I'm sure all will be okay with the medical stuff - sorry we know nothing about what it is, there are plenty of nurses on PIO so we're sure you'll get some answers soon.

All the best!

Darren, Sharon + family!

xxx

Sarah

Where about's are you in the UK?

Only reason I ask is to get an indication of what areas property prices are holding up OK.

Well done on selling your house wish it was us, we only put the house on the market last week no interest as yet but its not happening quick enough for me OH says have patience( not got much when Visa due to arrive soon hopefully)He wanted to put it on the market a year ago then go into rented but thought NO plenty time Am I ever going to hear the end of that one .

Hope all goes well for you

Evelyn:cool:

Guest Marchelle

:jiggy:Congratulations on selling your house - thats fab news!!

Defo spread the good luck - we need 2 lots please, 2 houses sell, been on the market for nearly 6 months and nothing yet!

Cant help with the medical thing - hope everything is ok and its nothing too serious.

Good luck with the move!

Chelle & Martin xx

Hi

Les

OMG - you have your visas and are scared to sell your house? oure house is sold (stcm) and we dont have a co yet :twitcy:

who knows whats for the best but our aim is to go as soon as we get our visas as this process has taken sooo long especially as we were short of money after passing skills ass so it delayed the process by an extra 4 months!! i just hope we get those visas now or else we will be homeless:no:

Guest Pinhead

I'd rather be in the position of having sold my house & waiting for visa than to have one & be waiting to find a buyer!

Guest BRAMBLE

Thanks everybody! We have officially exchanged contracts now. I wish all of you waiting to sell your houses GOOD LUCK!

Sarah x

Archived