PR apply for wife.

godisgreat4all

Hi All,

I am from India. I got my visa(189) in November 2014. I had my first entry for 3 days in June 2015 then I went to Brisbane in April 2016 for a month. Now I am going permanently to Brisbane as I got a good job.

I will go to Australia in August 2016 and my wife will come in October 2016 with visit visa. I will apply 12 months visit visa for her so that she can get at least 6 month's stay at a stretch.

Then I am planning to apply for her PR within Australia. As she will be there with me during that time.

I have these following questions.

1) As she will be with me in Australia with visit visa so can I apply for her PR during her stay in Australia as within Australia application ?

2) What subclass it will be then ? Can I apply online ?

3) Can she stay with me in Australia until she gets a decision for her PR application, irrespective of her visit visa ?

4) Is there a possibility of interview for her ?

Guest The Visa Group

Hello

Generally, it is hard to get a tourist visa for a 6 month stay on each arrival. At times they may enforce a no further stay condition on her tourist visa. This will mean she cant apply for the visa in Australia.

Happy to provide a free initial consultation.

Regards,

Terry

If you were in a relationship before you entered Australia did you declare your relationship?

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions.

No I was not in a relation with her when I applied for the visa.

So if I go for the partner visa from offshore then I can submit the application online or I have to submit the papers to New Delhi ?

For offshore what type of visa would be for her 309/100 or 820 ?

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions.

No I was not in a relation with her when I applied for the visa.

So if I go for the partner visa from offshore then I can submit the application online or I have to submit the papers to New Delhi ?

For offshore what type of visa would be for her 309/100 or 820 ?

She is the applicant, and has to make the application. You are her sponsor. If she applies offshore its 309/100 if she applies onshore its 820/801

She is the applicant, and has to make the application. You are her sponsor. If she applies offshore its 309/100 if she applies onshore its 820/801

1) Definitely, she is the applicant but can we lodge the application online or it has to be a paper one ?

2) Which form we should refer should be 47sp or 40sp, aprt from 309/100?

3) Do I need to show fund as I will sponsor my wife?

Guest The Visa Group

Hi

you will need to follow the instructions. i do not provide specific responses.

regards

terry