PTE Disaster

JetBlast

Argh!

I went to have a second shot at my PTE. Last time I got 90 90 85 75. Needed to get 79 in each area.

Went for you exam today. Half way through the speaking part the sound stopped working. Restarted the test twice, no joy. Moved to another computer, still nothing.

I was sent home and will need to resit it another day.

How annoying!

Next test booked in 13th July. So far away!

I am pretty annoyed with them now. I was ok before but now im not. They are refusing to give me a small refund to cover the costs of fuel and parking, Im only wanting to cover costs. They said "as a gesture of good will we are re-booking your exam for free". Of course they shouldn't be charging to rebook it! Am I supposed to be thankful??

Email to them is on route....

I sent a polite email with all my problems, asking for a small refund to cover costs and this was the reply.

​​Thank you for contacting the PTE Academic test.

​We have checked your profile and your exam has been rescheduled successfully for 13th July, 2016 at 8:30 AM.

Kind regards

I sent a polite email with all my problems, asking for a small refund to cover costs and this was the reply.

Some of my clients complained also that PTE support is sub-par and always giving robotic/canned responses to any unusual inquiry/issue.

Archived