Enogerra

Judan

Whilst looking out for rentals in Ferny Hills/Grove and Arana Hills I have come across Enogerra. Can anyone with knowledge of these areas let me know of any pros/cons of Ferny Grove area over Enogerra or vice versa please,as at the moment I am still in the Uk waiting for our visa,so limited to Internet research only.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Thank you Srg 73, basically we want to rent in an area with a good state school,plenty to do for families, on train line to CBD but where,should our visa be extended be able to afford to buy in for $500,000

in a couple of years.

Even better would be an area very close to the coast in N.W Brisbane (not on flood plains) with great state schools and property prices as above.

Our problem is is husband on a 457 visa,so once it is granted he is needed to work,no time to travel around in day to find suitable areas.....we may even fly out with him immediately and just rent short term in CBD,but the more we can find out before we arrive the better.

Ferny Grove area seems ideal,just wish it was a bit nearer the coast line.

Brain ache yet again,looking for the 'right' place.

I agree with what has been said above. Some parts nice - but expensive, other parts not very nice and very industrial. It would not be my first choice as a family friendly location, although does have good links with the city.

Wouldn't worry about Ferny Grove being near the coast unless you both plan to work part time. It goes dark early all year round so in reality your trips to the coast are on weekends. Easy travel from Ferny Grove either north or south to the coast - never had any issues. Enogerra will only take 10 mins off your travel to coast.

Whilst looking out for rentals in Ferny Hills/Grove and Arana Hills I have come across Enogerra. Can anyone with knowledge of these areas let me know of any pros/cons of Ferny Grove area over Enogerra or vice versa please,as at the moment I am still in the Uk waiting for our visa,so limited to Internet research only.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I was going to suggest some sort of cream from your doctor. Is there really such a place?

Archived