Is Mornington a good place to raise kids, or is it a bit too quiet?

AnxiousMum

Hi everyone, another question about Mornington for you.

Just wondering if Mornington would be too quiet for the kids, is there alot of things to do there? Or would we be better off nearer the city. We are not big go out people and only one child likes sport, so a bit tied as to what to do for the best. Just want to make sur they settle ok. Would hate to settle in Mornington only to find would have been better to go nearer city. Any advice greatly appreciated.:v_SPIN:

Hi i have a friend who has lived in Mornington nearly 12 months now her two boys are 10 and 15 and they have settled in and love school, and obviously going to the beach.

Best wishes

Tania X

p.s It does seem to be a popular place by other posts as well

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Anxious Mum

Mornington is a lovely place to raise your children and I am sure with it being so close to the beach the children will have lots to do. You will find that the schools also provide lots of activities both in and after school. There are lots of outdoor sports the children can get involved in.

Guest itskaren

Sorry to be the odd one out but we lived there for 2 months and just had to leave because I hated every minute of it there. Not much to do just the beach in my opinion. but hey, we're all different. I've got 2 boys 8 and 10.

Archived