Oh My God We Have Booked Flights To Australia

AnxiousMum

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to tell everyone, we have finally booked the flights to Australia. We leave 11th March 09 to Melbourne, spend 10 days there, (doing as much research as we can) then on to Gold Coast for last 10 days. Its not the big news you are all used to. We havent even applied for Visa's yet. But to me its a big deal and our first step on the ladder to be better life. Whoo, Whoo, Whoo. Just had to tell someone:arghh:

Guest Curlysoo

Thats great news! ... you will be counting the days down till your ozzy visit! It is an adventure in the making! So STOP! being anxious and start to enjoy! :yes:

Thats great news!!! May not seem like much to some but I know exactly where you are coming from. We are going to Melbourne for a recci for 4 weeks in October (yeeh whahoo - so excited - can't wait!!!!!!) and have just finished paying off the £3400 for our flights and I spent half the morning desperately trying to tell my mum that we had finally paid it off as i was sooooo excited I felt that if I didn't tell somone I'd burst!! (I was at work and can't get onto POI as I'm sure I would have posted a thread had I been able to!!!!!)

Great news - good luck

Tracy x

Guest Verina An Dave

Brill what a feeling nothing like it!! Good luck and we wish you an yours well

Archived