Feel like I'm trapped!

Flake

Yes I qualify and no I don't take things lightly

... not a question of pop to the docs and everything will be fixed if you don't feel right on a situation and location then medication doesn't work.... not coming there blind as I said I'm coming for a vacation first to see if it is right for me... I'm not stupid or nieve ... don't judge till you have walked a mile In my shoes

nobody is judging you nor called you stupid or naive. on the defensive already. you are taking a big risk looking at the info you've given. you are getting honest answers from people who've experienced life here. i'd say committing to moving to a country on the other side of the planet with no first hand knowledge is taking things lightly.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I qualify and no I don't take things lightly

... not a question of pop to the docs and everything will be fixed if you don't feel right on a situation and location then medication doesn't work.... not coming there blind as I said I'm coming for a vacation first to see if it is right for me... I'm not stupid or nieve ... don't judge till you have walked a mile In my shoes

I think you will find I probably have walked a mile in your shoes.

Heat is not my friend that's true, but no pool, no beach means on those hot days it's just spent inside shopping centres and it's so depressing!

Feel your pain... I could of written this myself except I live in the South West in the UK and would of probably said: "Cold and wet is not my friend thats true, but rainy weather, no beach means on those cold days its just spent inside in shopping centres and it's so depressing!" .. its true... i literally spend most days at the mall as its the only place to go when its wet and in Bristol we get a fair bit of wet.

its hard when its not what you are used to, I am from Australia and I think my body is used to a certain amount of sunlight and the UK has been so bad for my mood!

I'm not committing I'm coming for a long visit to judge things and see how I feel

Is that going to be on top of the 3 week holiday as that really isn't very long. As has been said people are talking from experience and sometimes the facts may not be the facts you want to hear.