Dog lover needed in Melbourne Outer Eastern suburbs

Georgie

Hello

I have looked through the Yellow Pages and have found no one to help. So i thought i would give it a go on here.

We are going to Queensland on rather short notice and desperately need someone to let our dog out to go to the loo and generally keep her company for about an hour. I am willing to pay for someones help. She is a gentle black cocker spaniel called Molly and she is an inside dog and she is 11 years old. I have some help sorted but cant cover 2 days. They are the Wed 11th June and Friday 13th June.

If anyone can help and live reasonably near to Kilsyth (close to Croydon, Bayswater and Montrose) and would like to earn a bit of money please phone me on 0450496240 or pm me.

Thanks Georgie

Hello Ripha

I will need to see at least 2 contactable references and was that $50 per 20 minutes or per day???!!!!!:biglaugh:

Seriously though thanks for coming to my rescue. Doesnt seem to be many of us in this area does there??

Georgie

Guest Ripha
Hello Ripha

I will need to see at least 2 contactable references and was that $50 per 20 minutes or per day???!!!!!:biglaugh:

Seriously though thanks for coming to my rescue. Doesnt seem to be many of us in this area does there??

Georgie

Hi Georgie.

Only just seen this post.

No there's not many PIO's in this area - maybe that should tell us something ?????

Hey and there's no rush to pay me for my services - I'll swop you the 2 written references for the $500 (not a measly $50!) daily fees you owe me when you get back...Now let me see - 9 days at $500 a day =:biglaugh:

Ripha.

Archived